i hate you.

i h a t e y o u. // MEGA RANT.

[ caution: contains a ludicrous amount of swearing and lots of anger aimed at everyone ]

i'm sorry everybody, but this had to be done. 

in my most recent rant, you'll have noticed i've commented about hipsters, indies, etc. who like to have grunge accounts and act like a silly bitch; believe me, if you did that in real life, you'd get a slap around the face.

anyway. please-don't-report-this-rant. what i'm going to say is angry, yes: but let's be honest, it is a rant book... and I REALLY NEED TO LET THESE FEELINGS OUT.

today's rant is about shocking life events...and more hipsters.

hipster/indie/grunge/bitch:

- someone who doesn't want to be mainstream. often sPEAKS LIKE THIS OMFG. only speaks to other grunge people. usually found in the mdc.

as you all know, Nelson Mandela died. he's the only thing i'm going to capatalize in this rant because he's that amazing and i won't un-grammar him. he was such a hero, i swear to god. without him i wouldn't be alive, like many other people. he spent twenty-seven years in prison, just to make his point that everyone should be equal. 

(this isn't what the rant's about. well. partly. but on facebook this girl was like, "i don't know who Nelson Mandela is- lol dumb blonde moment". i was like... you stupid, stupid, stupid idiot. please- don't... no... waste of oxygen sometimes. i give up).

what shocks me, is some of the hipsters on this website.

fair enough you may not know who Nelson Mandela is, you may not be effected.

but to walk around like nothing's happened?

Mandela made a huge change on the word.

and yet when i log on my activity feed consists of people going "ily<3/um can i have a cover plz/gurl omG LET'S SKYPE"

i've only seen a few on here pay respects to him. sure, there's more, but i'm slightly shocked the people i'm following hardly have enough respect to say anything. 

it's so awful how people think they can walk around like some boss ass bitch when really people are showing their real feelings, and mourning

it's sick.

just.

please.

leave.

me.

alone.

to.

cuddle.

up.

and.

die.

before i end this rant on a finishing note, i need to say something:

DON'T BE HIPSTER. DON'T. IT'S SO MAINSTREAM. OOOH, LOVE IN A COFFEE SHOP. HEART HARRY STYLES. THIS THAT SHAKE IT ALL ABAAT. no. YOU WILL BE DISRESPECTED THOROUGHLY. YOU'RE NOT COOL, TO BE HONEST YOU DO EVERYONE'S HEAD IN.

sorrybyenobodylikesuifyou'rehipsteruhhhNO!

*jumps out window*

okay that's it.

bye.

if you're hipster...

just...

:l 

no.

okay. bye. the end.

dedicated to santa claus. bring me good, good presents for christmas. preferably an iphone and a laptop. technology neeeeerd. (i would dedicate this to Nelson Mandela, but i don't think he'd really want this much anger and swearing).

bye.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxohate you