you must be brain dead.

look, it's me with another rant, yet again. aren't you happy?

no. i thought not.

today's rant, children, is about criticism. roll your eyes if you have to, it's not like i care, but it's stupid and annoying what some people on this website think they can take.

clearly you know nothing about yourself if you can't control what you can and can't take. 

people on this website are like, "please drop off a comment, i would love my skills to be improved."

then when someone honestly drops off a comment about what they're doing wrong, they're like, "girl i can write what i want u dont have to tell me why r u bein so mean."

well, you asked for it. literally.

i remember clearly as if it was yesterday, some girl was typing up a story on this website. it was like this:

"i got out of bed it was a prty today and i wanted to get ready."amy are you goin to tht party" my mom said loudly and i nodded. i got up and put on a diamond shirt, dark blue shorts, a jumper and some rlly high heels. then i did my makeup. i put on chanel eyeshadow and designer eyeliner and relly nice blush."

girl. 

what the fuck?

so i commented saying, "hello. just thought you should know that you've described everything waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much and most of it is innacurate. and if it helps, maybe you could improve your grammar so people can understand you better?"

and then she replied with:

"im srry but i dont remember this bein your story it's actually /mine/ not yours so i can do whatever i want with it ok."

what the fuck are you saying do you even make sense i can't understand you and your INCORRECT GRAMMAR WAYS!

what was weird was that she was asking the people who were reading if they wanted more. after every paragraph she said, "more?"

of course barely anyone agreed but she carried on anyway.

my point is you get the most stupid people on wattpad who want criticism. and when they're given it they get pissed off at the people who are kindly offering to open up their vocabulary range. you don't think you're better than everyone else.

do you think j.k rowling got harry potter published by writing it and instantly deciding that it was too good, and that it should be published immediately?

n o spells no.

she obviously went round and took people's opinions. she handled what people said.

say you have an ending you really love. it's like the best you've ever written.

if you gave it to someone and they said they didn't like it, i wouldn't listen.

if i gave it to someone else maybe i still wouldn't listen if they said the same as the last.

but if i give it to the third person who then says the same as the last two, obviously i'm going to take into consideration that the ending might not be as good as i thought.

wow ok i might put this into my writing tips book.

take a moment to think why you went to school. if you were at school you wouldn't have teachers checking your work and being like, "OMG PERF."

they are going to be like, "great but there are some things wrong."

you have to listen to people's opinion.

and that brings me to the end.

this was quite short.

i'm sad.

i apologize.

i'm not in a ranty mood but i needed to let this out of my chest cause some idiots were getting up in my grill.

and no one gets up in my grill.

anyway, dedicated to the lovely septemberrainx for being nice to me and she made a fantastic typography quote thing for my other story: our deal. check it out and i put up the first chapter of summer stars if anyone's hanging on. 

so, yes.

bye.

- val.