ok, fanfics.

fanfics annoy me so much.

let's get started the basic facts.

people like to write one direction fanfics, personally for fun. i honestly don't give a shit what you write, it's your opinion. pardon my french.

but ignore what i just said; some of the fucking things people type up and decide to share with people are horrific. and one of the fanfics that people absolutely fucking love to write about is one direction.

i have nothing against one direction. i like them, especially niall because he's so cute and irish .-. but it is not okay to write stupid sexual things about them on the internet. they are a group of young adults - just because you love them so much doesn't mean you have to post your dirty fantasies about them kidnapping someone and making them their sex slave on the internet where young children roam.

sure, people say to me: if you don't like them, why do you read them?

i don't fucking read them.

and even if i do i stop halfway because they're literally so disgusting.

most of the boys have girlfriends, so imagine if they were on the website. do you really want to be a celebrity, with a girlfriend more importantly, to come on and see over a hundred stories about you and some girl getting it on?

i thought not.

and necessarily i don't read any one direction fanfics. because:

1.) they describe the boys terribly

2.) they get their personalities messed up. you know, they're fun loving boys. don't start making them into some sort of fucking criminal. they have parents like you, you know.

3.) they revolve mainly about marcel.

i've seen their "the best song ever" vid and it's okay. it's not my favourite but it's good.

but marcel has about three lines then suddenly everyone has a complete and utter obsession with him. then they start writing stories like:

marcel by day. harry by night.

we've heard it all before. 

it's the same with my cliche rant. stop. fucking. writing. stories. that. have. been. done. and. expect. them. to. get. big.

everyone loves certain things, i get it. a certain fanfic about that is good once in a while. i'm not saying fanfics are my weakness but what about more niall fanfics or liam fanfics? i'll be honest, there are a fair few of zayn's already.

then you have larry stylinson.

for anyone who doesn't know that ship it's harry styles + louis tomlinson.

store your innermost dirty thoughts on an ipad, a notepad, a sketchbook, fucking anywhere but the internet. these boys are human and they can fucking look on the internet. 

however much you want to believe it i think harry and louis have no relationship. it's a bromance. not an actual romance. if it was true i'd be okay with it. but no one's proved it yet so stop trying to make it happen. 

stop trying to make larry happen.

it's not going to happen.

*mean girls moment*

there are the most terrible things about this ship on wattpad. idk if it's a nice story. you're fine. but there was this story, a really bad one, about louis being the older brother and harry being the younger. i stopped reading then because it got so awkward.

these boys are famous. but if i were them, and i saw things like that about me, i would totally give the fame away to someone else, even if i deserved it, because i would not put up with that shit.

same with the rest of the boyband, same with other celebrities.

it is not okay to just take a celebrity's life and morph it into something it's not.

and if you disagree with me ohfuckingkay. but don't comment here because this is a rant book. if you want to message me about it.

but i'm sorry.

your opinion is invalid.

keep those dirty fantasies to y o u r s e l f.