smirking francisco's and model barbara's

i haven't written a rant in a while so i may as well start now, i suppose. i've never been in the mood for a rant recently but there are still some unresolved issues on wattpad that i won't let go unnoticed.

right.

francisco lachowski and barbara palvin.

i think you can tell that i think francisco is awesome

and eh barbara's okay. she's really pretty.

but EVERYBODY uses them in their story, as either a couple or just there. i mean, goddamn people. they're not the only people you have to use.

if you use them as a couple or something or other, i won't hate you. for all i know, you were the first to do it, or you just thought they'd really fit.

but i hardly think it's necessary to use them in all your stories and automatically think them to be the best fit.

ALSO, how come

every

single

story

with

francisco

a

bad

boy

finds

necessary

have

a

permanent

smirk

their

faces

WE HAVE PLENTY OF BAD BOYS AT MY SCHOOL, believe me.

but they don't smirk at all. and to be fucking honest nobody bows down at their feet either. everybody pretty much hates each other.

i won't turn this into a bad-boy-good-girl rant, but i swear, if i was a grade A student and some bad boy tried to get me to hop onto his motorbike / kiss me forcefully / stole my underwear, i would have a fucking fit. i wouldn't beat him up, but hell i would attempt to, and maybe i'd even tell someone.

if you're so fucking positive about getting a fantastic future (as well as being intelligent),

WHY WOULD YOU LET YOURSELF BE CHANGED SO EASILY BY A RUTHLESS BOY WITH AN IQ OF A CRAYON?

anyway

barbara palvin is actually so pretty but she annoys me a lot

like i see her in every story

everywhere

(this may sound weird but i don't like her chin

i think it sticks out a bit, you know?

nevermind)

and she either plays the main character or some nerd turned supermodel or so and so

it just really pisses me off, could you care to be a bit more creative?

again

i don't hate you if you use francisco or barbara in one of your stories

but

my opinion is i find it annoying to see them in the cast all the time

really

there's a larger, beautiful variety of models out there. i mean, there are so many you can use and be original; cross-eyed models, darker-skinned models, etc, etc.

but if you don't picture them to be that way, fine, fine. use whoever you want.

i know not everyone highly appreciates seeing the exact same people there in that cast all the time though.

my point is

i don't even know anymore

to be frankly honest

just

originality

that concludes the end of this rant

it was a bit awkward, i know but i tried not to full-out lose it in this one

so anyway,

dedicated to all the original people out there. bless you.