Training

A/N: Hi guys! Like my new cover? I made it, so my dedication goes to m-e :) jk! x) hope you like this chapter.

My dream consisted of that Avox girl and I suddenly became an Avox and almost got my tongue sliced off! I woke up with cold sweat and took a shower. 

There were so many buttons on the water that I gave up trying to get it to be perfectly how I wanted it. 

After I shower, I find an outfit waiting for me on my bed. I braid my wet hair in a normal fishtail braid and get dressed.

Since nobody really called me down the right time for dinner, I got to the dining room and am surprised by the food set up. 

It looks untouched so I start eating. 

Soon enough, Alex, ahem, Peeta, Haymitch and Sarah comes to fill the table.

After we fill ourselves a bit, Haymitch starts talking about our training.

"Alright guys, we will start our training after breakfast.. No matter what, you guys will always stick to each other."

I smiled at Alex and he smiled back. 

Well that's gonna be easy, I thought

"Oh and meet me and Effie in front of the elevator"

A bit later, we return to our own rooms and brush our teeth and such.

Since I had nothing to do, I smoothed back my hair again and starting to bite my nails.

Once I was aware of doing so, I stopped and decided to wait no more.

I arrived in front of the elevator around the same time Alex does, and Haymitch hasn't arrived yet so we start talking.

"Okay, this is it. The real training. We have do the most we can. I kind of learned how to shoot a squirrel yesterday."

"Really? When?"

"When I was with Gale"

"Oh..." Alex said, trailing off.

Wait what's this? He's j-jealous?!?! 

I smiled to myself when I wasnt facing him. 

Aww that's just so adorable!

A few seconds later, Haymitched came to us and we went down the elevator. 

The elevator was filled with awkward silence so I figeted with my pin on my shirt part of my outfit.

Woah what the? When did my pin get here? I was going to have to ask Cinna the next time I saw him.

Ding! 

We were already here! 

"Alright guys, remember what I told you!"

We got out of the elevator and saw that all of the tributes were here. 

Once others reconized us some of the districts gave us unapproving looks. 

I gulped. 

Then this coordinator came to us and told us about the training schedule. 

"There are people in each station that would help you with the training of your choice and you can't excersize the combat with any other tribute. If you need a partner, ask us and we will give you one. If you injure someone while training......"

I sighed. So boring! I starting biting my nails again, but decided to stop when a blond girl from another tribute gave me a smug look.

Soon after the instructions are stated, we were free to chose the center we wanted to.