Pity Party (Takeru x Tsundere!Reader)

Requested by: RainbowLover19

-----------------------------------------------------

WARNINGS: FLUFF.

-----------------------------------------------------

NOTES

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Seriously... I'm being serious. (don't give me that look)

Thank you very kindly for the 1.7K READS! (so happy!) Here's a gift from me to you; a [happy] one-shot!

Oh, and uh... If I published this on your birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! If not, then I feel embarrassed. (not really)

-----------------------------------------------------

(b/d) = birthday goes here

-----------------------------------------------------

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear (Y/N)... Happy birthday to you!" You blew out your own birthday candles, everyone around you celebrating your birthday. The digidestined were here, your parents and your siblings were also around you. You couldn't be happier. But one certain bucket head wasn't here; Takeru Takashi.

You always liked him since summer camp. But then Hikari came around and made ties with him. Even though she was a good friend of yours, even if she claims she doesn't have a crush on anyone, you knew her all too well. You knew she liked Taketh just as much as you did! Well, you aren't gonna let her ruin your day, now are you?

"Ooo, I love this part of birthday parties: the gifts!" You snapped out of your thoughts and sighed miserably. You might as well just do you. It is your birthday! "Come on, birthday girl! Time for the presidents!"

Miyako dragged you by the arm and into the other room, where all the presents lay. "How about you start with the smallest, then work your way up to the biggest!" You agreed with Miyako, looking for the smallest box first.

You got a whole bunch of neat gifts: outfits, jewelry, hats, mangas, games, and other stuff, but all you wanted was to hang out with Takeru. You sighed of sadness inside.

You suddenly realized something: Hikari's present was not here. Maybe she forgot? Or maybe she didn't have enough money? "Ah, so you notice eh? Well my president was too big, so I put it outside!" You raised your eyebrow at her.

"Too big? What did you get me, a house? A car? No wait, I'm too young to drive one." Hikari laughed at your guesses.

"Good guesses, but it's more of a too-tall kind of thing. Just come outside!" You shrugged your shoulders, heading on out with Hikari in front. She guided you to your backyard, where the roses grew and the trees stood.

Hikari cupped her hands around her mouth. "You can come out now! She's here!" You looked in the same direction, noticing a figure coming out. A bucket hat, a bright, yellow jacket.

"Takeru? Takeru!" You ran over to him, hugging him tight. "You idiot! You stupid, wonderful idiot!" Takeru laughed.

"Surprise! I wanted to be your gift and take you out on a date! That is, if you want to." You blushed red.

"O-Of course I want too! I would love too, actually!" He smiled in relief.

"Good, 'cause I got ourselves a nice, little cafe right around the area. Come on!" He gently grabbed your hand, guessing you away.

You looked back on Hikari's fading figure. You're gonna have to properly thank her later, and apologize for thinking like an jerk.

------------------------
Sorry if it's not my best work, but it's like 1:20 a.m over here. So yeah. The best time to do this is at night, am I right?