Love Rules Over All (Taiki Kudou x Reader)

Requested By: @.animedragonqueen

Warnings: Spoilers for the series, if you haven't watched it all, yet.

Digivice and Sacrifice

You have always been there for Mikey. So has Angie. You always helped Mikey. So did Angie. You try to grab his attention. So tried Angie. You two would mostly do a lot of things to grab Mikey's attention. Sometimes, it would lead to a disagreement. But what you both had fail to realize, the answer has always been right there.

"AAH!" You, Mikey, Shoutmon, Angie, and Jeremy got suck up into the tornado and landed roughly. You were the first to recover. You rubbed your sleepy (e/n) eyes. You pulled back your (h/n) hair to get clearer vision. You gasp as your vision became clearer, and everything around. Clearly you aren't in the digital world anymore. You were back home. Wait until the others see what you have discover!

You heard a rough groan coming from behind and realize it was Mikey! "I don't recall seeing any grass in the Sword Zone..." The other two recover as well.

"Yeah! And where's Nene?" Shoutmon came out of Mikey's Fusion Loader, turning out to be a small ghost. "Ah! Something's wrong! No one but me is in the Fusion Loader!"

Then you finally said, "Because we're not in the digital world anymore." You glance at your (c/n) Fusion Loader, hoping it wasn't empty like Mikey's.

"Reload! Nymphmon!" Your results; 50-50. Nymphmon was just like Shoutmon! "Yay! Now I can go home!"

"I guess." You said, sad that the rest of your teammates had vanished.

"I'm home!" You called out. The whole place was deserted, AGAIN. Your parents almost never had time for you. You were just greeted by the ticking of the clock. You set your stuff down in your room and look at your Fusion Loader. You sigh and felt like ripping your hair. Maybe some of it. You decided to just sleep on it. Also because you need it.

Back at home

You woke with a start, climbing out of bed and into the shower. You change into a short white dress with sandals. You put your hair in a side pony tail. You jetted out the door, grabbing your Fusion Loader along the way.

You were the last to meet up with Mikey. "About time (Y/N)!"

"Don't start red head. Or should I say, "hot head"."

"Ladies please!" Jeremy butted in. "Angie, leave (Y/N) alone. (Y/N), don't respond."

"Fine!"

"Great."

"Hey, how 'bout lunch? Wanna try "the sweetest food on Earth"?"

"What?"

"Chocolate pasta!"

You have just heard your tummy rumbling. "Lunch sounds good right about now."

"Yeah!"

At the park

"Hey! After that meal, I think I need to hand ya your presents!"

"Eh?" Mikey drop two brown bags along with two kendo sticks.

"Angie, I brought this for ya!" Mikey handed Angie a pink bag.

"Aaaand (Y/N), I got you this." He took your hand and place something on it. He closed your hand. You could feel cold metal and some funny shapes. You open your hand and slip the bracelet on. He turn to Jeremy.

"You wanted a kendo rematch, Jeremy. So I guess we better do it right now!"

"Huh? But why, what's the rush? It's not like you're going anywhere... are you?"

"Wait just a minute." You looked at Mikey. "You are about to go somewhere, aren't you Mikey?" You tried your best to not sound broken hearted.

"I'm sorry but yeah. Shoutmon and I are going back to the Digital World!"

"Huh?" You thought Mikey was doing the right thing, but it just felt wrong for him to do it all by himself. You chase after Mikey as he ran.

"Hey, Mikey, slow down will ya?" Angie complained as you ran only faster. You all stop at the alleyway where you first met Shoutmon and Nymphmon. Mikey pick up a Digi-Card and out came the digimon.

"I am Omnimon." After some brief business with THE Omnimon, news said that Tactimon was destroying the city. Shoutmon went to face Tactimon but got beat.

"Mikey lost the Digi-Card." You quickly ran and grabbed the card but got into a sticky situation with Tactimon's fist. "AAH!"

"(Y/N)!"

"Cast aside your Fusion Loader, little General! For I need two! Or else I shall crush your little friend like the insignificant pest they are!"

"Mikey, keep fighting and don't listen to him! Don't quit, don't EVER give in! Even if it cost you some lives of others!" You cough as Tactimon tighten his grip.

"I don't believe you'd harm yourself just to defeat me!"

"Of course you don't... I'm not like you! Neither are they! We're a team! We all fight for each other!" The light around you burn ever so brightly.

"W-What is this?! It burns! AAH IT BURNS!!!!"

"MIKEY, DIGIVOLVE NOW!"

"Shoutmon digivolve to....OMNISHOUTMON!"

...

You awoken to broad daylight and sat up.

"(Y/N)! You're alive!" Mikey yelled as he hugged you.

You blush red and nodded, "I guess."

"Good thing too, I'm gonna be leaving soon." But, your feelings for him are left unsaid still!

"Mikey, before you go... I gotta tell you something."

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

"I-I love you!"

He smile widely. "I love you too (Y/N)." Mikey gave you a passionate kiss. In the background, a certain red head and brunette was sighing of relief.

I'll see all you guys in the next update!