Stuck in a Loop 1/2 (Takuya x Depressed!Reader)

Requested By:  @ThePokemonLover

Warnings: Blood, multiple deaths, and major deaths.

Author’s Note: This oneshot was inspired by “Kagerou Days カゲロウデイズ”, Heat Haze Days.

Stuck in a Loop ½

—————————
April 4th at 12:30 noon, I don’t see a cloud above, the sun is shining down.

What a pretty day!

So sick of this summer heat, I can’t beat away the haze, the rays are giving way.

And spending all of my time having conversations sitting next to you.
—————————

Today, on April 4th, around noon, you and your best friend, Takuya Kanbara, and the gang went out to celebrate the first year anniversary of saving the Digital World near the train station.

That is where you guys first met, after all. Takuya decided to buy ice-cream for everyone. You literally begged to go with Takuya, and he agreed.

He just couldn't say no to you.

Today was a hot day indeed.

—————————
“Hey, but I don’t really like the summertime.”

And as you were holding down your hat, you said such a daring thing right from under your breath.

Ah, and as that hat had been blown away, you tried to chase it in the end.

Jumping right out in front of a traffic light that poured a shade of red, bright red!
—————————

As you and Takuya walked down the sidewalk, you both talk about a lot of random things that come to mind.

"And then, he took out his guns and said, "surprise, surprise!” I hate it when good guys in video games end up being the evil ones… and you would know who it is." He huffed, crossing his arms and pouting a bit. You giggled at Takuya's face.

He always ended up overreacting over the most obvious things in a video game.

"Hey, who knows? Maybe in the next part of the game, the good guys might end up working for the bad guys next!" Takuya grinned, looking up at the sky. "Man, today sure is hot! Glad I decided to bring my allowance. Now I can buy ice cream for everyone!"

"That's nice, Takuya." You smiled brightly, noticing Takuya blushing red. Laughing again, you felt a breeze flow through and held down your dress. "This breeze is kicking in pretty hard, don't you think?"

Takuya nodded, then felt something come off his head. "Hey, my hat! Come back here you!" You giggled again.

Gee, you didn't think Takuya could be this clumsy, no?

—————————
Crashing in and breaking you to bits, that truck a heard a scream a little bit too late.

Blood dripping everywhere, and choking your smell of hair, I breathe in a gulp of air and just can’t take it!

Are these lies?