Chapter 3 The Dark Lords Defeat Harry's POV

I woke from unconsciousness to fight for my life against Voldemort, and thanks to Neville's quick thinking, Nagini was killed which distracted Voldemort long enough for me to kill him.

"Blimey Harry, we thought you were dead."

Ron ran up to me and gave me a big hug, throwing his arms around me.

Hermione walked up to me immediately after and slapped me across the face.

"Ow!" I remarked "But I guess I deserve that for making you worry right?"

Hermione hugged me as well.

"Yes you do, but I'm glad you're ok." She commented.

"Harry." Professor McGonagle approached me "I'm glad you're alright."

Now. All students must go back to their dorms immediately. All professors, Head students and Prefects Follow me to the Great Hall." Professor McGonagle Yelled.

Things a Hogwarts seemed to be getting back to Normal, except for that strange dream I had.

"Hey, Hermione? Do you know anything about a Wizard called Nico Di Angelo?"  I asked as Hermione, Ron and I made our way back to the  common room.

"No I don't sorry Harry, but I can do some research on it if you'd like? Actually never mind that question, I'm going to look it up, You've made me curious now and I was going to go to the Library anyway."

With that said Hermione ran off to do research, Ron and I walked back into the Gryffindor Common room to find Ginny and Neville comforting George, it hit me even harder then it already had at that point....

So many of our friends and family where dead....

George was crying which didn't surprise me at all, I can't even Imagine what it would be like to lose you're twin. Ron ran to George and wrapped him in a hug. I decided to let them morn... 

I went up to the boys dorm and lay down on my bed, and fell asleep thinking about everything that's happened.

**********************************************************************************************

I woke up to sun streaming in through the window no one was asleep except for me, so I headed downstairs to see if anyone was around. Hermione was sprawled on the carpet surrounded by many books I could barely see her.

"Hi Hermione did you find anything on Nico de Angelo? Where is Ron, Ginny, and Gorge?"

"Eating breakfast, I'm finishing a couple more chapters, and then I'll join them they just left, you can catch up to them if you hurry."

"Ok I think I'll do that see you latter Hermione." And I ran out the portrait after the others and managed to catch up with them.

Breathing deeply I said to Ron. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You seemed like you needed it after killing Voldemort yesterday, I thought you deserved the sleep."

We entered the Great Hall, and sat down at are House Table to find Professor McGonagle making a speech.

".....And so because of the war, and the battle, this year is over and all students are encouraged to go home and spend some time with family. Next year, we will be covering the same material and students must repeat the year, or pass there end of year exams." 

There was lots of Complaints and Boos to that part of the speech.

"And Next year," Professor McGonagle Continued. "We will be having some Exchange Students from America come here."