Chapter 5 Confusing... Teens With Swords?!?! Harry's POV

We looked at a boy and girl who where starring at us, there mouths hanging open in shock. The boy with the sea green eyes, and raven black hair, recovered first.

"Don't worry about a weird explanation I don't think I'll be surprised...Half Angels...Not to mention all the trouble being a Halfblood has brought me..."

With a glare from the blond haired girl standing beside him he added.

"And all the best things."

"What's wrong with being a Halfblood?" I asked.

Just our luck, we fall out of a weird magic portal and we meet another Draco Malfoy...

The boy and girl look at each other in what looks to me like confusion...

"Oh!" said Hermione suddenly. "I almost didn't ask your names, or introduce myself. My name is Hemione, Hermione Granger. And you?"

"I'm Percy Jackson." said the boy.

"And I'm Annabeth Chase." Said the girl.

"I'm Harry Potter." I told them. "And...." I trailed off as I turned to Ron he was starring around the place in amazement.

I elbowed Ron.

"Oh right I'm Ron Weasley. Why do you have lava falling down your climbing wall?"

Good question. I turned towards the teens waiting for a response.

"We're Demigods. Our lives are a series of running for our lives, fighting for our lives, and training ourselves hard to survive." Percy told us.

"Demigods like...Hercules and Theseus, Achilles and Jason?" Hermione asked.

Annabeth laughed. "Your enthusiasm is wonderful of course, but there's still more to the story's of...."

And Annabeth and Hermione sat down on the ground and continued to talk about Greek Mythology.

"So..." Percy said. "Who or What are you? I don't think that people generally fall out of a portal, into a camp of Demigods, when a magical barrier keeps mortals from wandering through it."

"We're Wizards and a Witch." I told them.

"Ok fair enough." Percy shrugged

"Your not surprised?" Ron asked.

"Nope as I said after I figured out I was a Demigod and we met the Nephlim last year they where surprising to say the least."

"Um what are Nepphin?" Ron asked.

Hermione snapped her head back up to look at us.

"Nephlim are Half angel and half human! Honestly I must have mentioned it before?"

"I don't think you have actually." I told her.

Then Hermione went on to tell us all about Nephlim, I tuned that out half way through.

"So what is this place?" I asked in general to anyone who felt inclined to answer.

"Camp half blood. It's a training camp for Demi Gods and Heros." A voice said from behind me, I spun around to see a centaur wearing a checkered shirt.

"Welcome to camp half blood young wizard!"