Yuuichi Jin X Reader // A Key Of Hope

🙋‍♀️ attention please!
keep in mind that I wrote this fic like 5 years ago,( this one is honestly not that bad ?? like it was my fav so 😌 ) although I decide to keep them in the book, do not judge my new writings with these standards, im continuing this book again (2021). The older fics will have this message, thank you and you can continue reading and have a nice day!! 💌

Okay guys, the video up there? Just play it at which part I tell you to in the story. It's not a song fiction. Just like listen to it while reading the part I tell you to. Skip to 00:30

You sat down on the cold floor, lying against the stone hard wall. If you looked in the mirror, the best words you could describe yourself right now is emotionless.

Your facial expressions, your every action, is just plain. Your eyes giving off a cold, blank stare to the other corner of the room. Your lips definitely not smiling, but yet it wasn't a frown.

You are exactly how you described yourself.

An empty shell.

As you heard gentle knocks on the door you brought your head to your knees, curling into a fragile looking ball.

"______, do you want to join us for dinner or..... " his gentle voice rang through your ears. You didn't move at all. You just stayed there leaving him hanging, waiting for him to leave. You didn't want him to see you like that.

He somehow understood the reason behind your actions.
" It's okay, I'll just....... be outside if you need me. " he said as he stood up and walked towards the door. He gave you one last glance before closing the door softly.

As you slowly regain your previous posture, you continued pondering, keeping yourself deep in thought.

Yuma and the others did nothing wrong, so why are you treating them like that. It hurts them too. Even with those fake smiles plastered on their faces, deep down, you know they are hurt too. So why? Why are you treating them like that.

You looked at the brown thread hanging loosely on your neck all the way to your chest. You grabbed the key gently into your palms.

Why did you leave when I need you the most.....

You held onto to the key tighter in your grasp as tears slowly streaked down your face, caressing your cheeks. Nothing could make you feel better...

Not Yuma,
Not Usami
Not the people in Tamakoma

You just needed him.....

Jin

*Flashback*

"Sorry, _____ but I'll have to handle him. " Jin said

" B-b-but.... he's a black trigger user and you......

"Come on, ______, do you have such little faith in your boyfriend, even without a black trigger I'm still the talented A-class elite. " he said proudly with a grin on his face.

He walked closer to you as he said: " Sorry, but I need you to stay out of this. "

" Huh, what do you me-" you were cut off as you felt a jab of pain at your neck causing you to black out.

As you start to regain consciousness, your eyes widened at the scenery you were looking at.

"JIN!! " you screamed as you rushed to his side. You cradled his lifeless body in your arms. The floor was painted in a deep scarlet from the blood leaking out of his abdomen.