Chapter 5: Sandstorm

P.S: I do not own how to train your dragon
Toothless POV:
I opened my eyes a little to see that Stormfly was shocked by my question. Yeah I guess I sort of asked her out a date.'Oh no' I thought to myself,' you shouldn't have asked that.' Stormfly took a step forward. I opened my eyes fully,"Stormfly, I'm sorry I-" she was now standing right in front of me. I was no longer scared. I looked straight into her bright yellow eyes. A smile started to form on her face. She nuzzled me then hugged me with her wings,"I'm guessing that's a yes?" I asked although I knew the answer. " Of course silly." she teased. We continued our hug. I was enjoying it a lot so I didn't shove her away. Our hug lasted for what seemed like forever, eventually she let go ," So I'll be seeing you later?" I asked," Yup, see you later Toothless." she nuzzled me one last time and took off. I went off looking for Hookfang. I found him in the forest probably trying ways to impress Flame(his monsterious nightmare crush) Snoggletog was only a few weeks away. I was flying in the air and called out to him,"Hey Hookfang!" he turned around," Hey Toothless! Look out!" just then I was taken down by a Sand Wraith. It was Sandstorm, Sandstorm is obsessed with me. Reason 1: Sand Wraiths look like night furies except for color and spike spacing. Reason 2: she thinks that we could be together because I'm a hero and reason 2. My head was lying on the cool wet grass while Sandstorm was pinning me down,"Hi Toothy!" she yipped I shoved her off of me and got up,"Please stop calling me Toothy" I replied she walked over to me and nuzzled me uncomfortably," Oh Toothy you're so funny." Hookfang came over to us and stared I gave him a look and he helped," Uh Sandy could I talk to Toothless for sec?" He asked," Sure," Sandstorm replied," Bye Toothy!" She added and left. I turned to Hookfang,"Thanks." "No problem," he then asked ," so what'd she say?" "She said yes." I replied happily then something hit me," Wait," I said," what about Sandstorm?" "Just go and setup now and she'll give up eventually." He replied ," Thanks Hookfang bye!" I took off to setup for the date.
_________________________________________A/N: Sorry for the long wait chapter 5 is very long. Anyways, chapter six will be posted soon(hopefully) but don't forget to comment and vote. Bye!:)
-StormlessFics