Chapter 10: New Territories, New Friends and Foes

P.S: I don't own HTTYD
Still in Toothless POV
I woke up with a slight moan, I opened my eyes and saw that I was no longer on Berk, I was in a celler..my wings were tied. I was captured far away from home...I've failed...just then I heard footsteps, I jumped at the sudden sound, "Scardy cat, aren't you?" She asked with a chuckle afterwards, "I was surprised.." I replied. She was three colors, red, white, and black...her eyes were icy blue, on her head she had a skull print on her head and her body was black with a few red scales forming stripes here and there, and she had the body of a night fury but bigger and longer, " Sure you were anyways, her you go." She tossed some fish inside my cell, I sniffed the fish and thanked her l, " Thanks." I quickly ate the fish, and as quickly as she came she was gone. I decided I couldn't stick around, I turned to the chain holding me to the wall and I shot it with a blast but then saw that it was dragonproof, I started to chew on it. It didn't last long..two large dragons came in a took off the chain, but no the ropes on my wings. They threw me out into a open field, my eyes shut when the sun it my face. I walked out into the field and saw that I was on an island, Hiccup and I look for new islands everyday but we've never seen this... Some other dragons came out, all of these dragons I've never seen any of these species before...they were all unique... Like me.. One of them walked up to me, " Well, well, lookie here, a night fury," he nugged his buddy beside him, " I thought they were all gone," his gaze landed on my tail, " oh no, he is missing his tail so he can't fly." He mocked me. I growled, " So what if I can't fly, I at least have something you don't," I snapped, " Oh yeah? Oh and if you were going to say a rider, don't bother, dragons here don't wear saddles and don't interact with humans." He snarled. He chuckled and flew off I think this place is more than meets the eye... I was looking for landmarks to see if I could show Hiccup this place, but first I need to get to the bottom of this..
_________________________________________
A/N: New island and new dragons? I'll make pictures of these new species and post them soon, anyways next chapter will be on soon.