Chapter 17: Deep Dish Chicago Style

(Miranda's POV)

"Tell me, Miranda! What is wrong?" Riley pleaded.

A single tear fell down my face and I turned towards her.

"Remember how KurtDestin was talking about that party, where he dumped Bailey because she had slept with some brunette dude?"

"Yeah, what does that have to do with Vincent's text?" Riley asked confused.

"It was Vincent. Vincent was the one who had sex with Bailey!"

(KurtDestin's POV)

I was sitting in the comfort quarters of the plane when Selena walked up to me.

"Hey Selena, what's up?"

"Hey, Phoebe wanted me to talk to you about the whole work issue. This is the list of the ones unemployed at the moment.
•Hannah
•Katrina
•Piper
•Cassidy
•Gabriella
•Bailey
•Misty and Daniella
•Lindsay

Any suggestions for jobs?"

"Yes. I need something more unique for my concerts. They need to be more... me! I have an offer for three girls. Call Bailey, Piper, and Gabriella in here."

"Yes sir." Selena smiled and took off at a quick pace towards the resting quarters. She quickly came back with the three of them and smiled. "KurtDestin, here, has a job for you, if you wish to take it. It will confirm you a spot on the tour!"

"I need dancers."

"What? Then why is she here?" Piper pointed at Gabriella. "I know that Bailey and I can do it because we are cheerleaders, but Gabriella can't dance at all! She has zero experience!"

"Your wrong, Piper. I'm the only one who knows Gabriella's secret and it's time for it to come out. Gabriella had been taking dance since she was 3 and she is incredible. That's why she will be your lead dancer and you will all do group choreography."

"Deal." Gabriella smiled.

"Piper and I are in too." Bailey nodded and they walked off.

"Nice job, KDes!" Selena smiled. "You already crossed three off the list. Now there's just Misty and Daniella, Lindsay, Cassidy, Hannah, and Katrina."

"I want to speak with Cassidy and Misty."

"Yes sir."

They all walked in and I said "Hey. I have a proposition for you two."

"Yes sir?"

"Misty, would you mind being a maid for the jet? Since you're up here most of the time with Daniella, I thought it would be easy. Just clean the rooms and stuff like that."

"Yes sir." Misty nodded and walked off.

"I also want Hannah and Katrina and go ahead and snatch Lindsay." Selena quickly brought all of them here and I continued "Thank you for all coming. I need a unique sound for my music and I think you all could help me. I had Selena snatch me three instruments. I heard that you three could play." I pointed to everyone, except for Lindsay.

I pulled out a brass clarinet lined with silver to Cassidy.

"Deal!" Cassidy smiled.

Next, I pulled out two gold saxophones with silver lining.

"Oh my god!" Hannah yelled. "I haven't played the alto saxophone since I was in Richmond. And look, Katrina! A soprano saxophone!"

"We have a deal, KDes. Now come on l, girls. We have some work to do!" Katrina smiled and the three of them walked off with their new instruments hand.

"So why am I here?" Lindsay questioned.

"I left the most important job of all for you, Lindsay. I remember how popular you were, especially your blog, Lindsay~Love. I want you to run my social media networking. Can you do it?"

"I'd be honored. I'll start setting up the profiles right now! I'm going to start an on going story on your Tumblr blog called 'Life on the World Tour' It will be so cool!" She walked off with happiness in her voice.

"Wow! You took 15 minutes to fugue this all out! I'm impressed. Now let's get this all to Phoebe!"

___________________________

I had just finished getting dressed and Cassidy and all the others came inside my dressing room.

"What are you guys doing? We go on in 15! We have to warm up!"

"We just wanted to thank you for helping us get our jobs. You are an awesome friend!" Katrina smiled. "Now let's go kick some butt!"

They ran out and I followed up to the stage. It was time. If this goes wrong, they all have to leave. If it works, I get to tour with all my best friends.

"Hello everyone! I'm Selena and you all, here in Chicago, are very lucky! You all get to hear KDes with his new crew members! Head dancer, Gabriella, with other dancers, Bailey and Piper! Then new band mates, Katrina, Hannah, and Cassidy Hues from the former airing show, Trivia Crack Live which was hosted for an amazing one season with 26 episodes! Now on Netflix! Now here is KDes and the KDesters!"

The curtain opened and I began singing Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars to show off the band and went back to my original set list. The new band made it sound great! But most of all...

Unique.

___________________________

The concert finally ended and in celebration, we all went down to a restaurant Phoebe recommended called The Art of Pizza. We all sat down and all took a piece of the pepperoni and cheese deep dish pizza and into into it.

"Oh my god!" I smiled. "I never knew pizza could taste so.. good!"

"I know pizza, and this is the best deep dish I've ever eaten!" Cassidy said shoving a piece in her mouth.

"Cheers." Phoebe raised her glass of Diet Coke and Tonic "To KDes and his new crew!"

"To KDes!" Everyone yelled and we had an amazing night, not as individuals, but as a family.