Chapter 30: Karaoke in Tokyo

A/N: Hey guys! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!! A few fans have messaged me and asked for a room chart so here it is!
1. KurtDestin Kraft and Gabriella
2. Cassidy, Misty, Daniella
3. Hannah, Katrina, Lindsay
4. Bailey, Piper, Brooke, Allison
5. Miranda and Riley
6. Candice and Phoebe
7. Malia, Wes, and Hailey
8. Ty and Xavier
If there is more than two, that means someone is sharing a bed! Now enjoy! Thanks!
~KurtDestin

(KurtDestin's POV)

I just arrived in the city part of Tokyo with Bailey, Gabriella, Lil, Miranda, and Riley.

"So anyone know why Cassidy didn't come? Y'know, minus the fact that she hates Miranda." Riley asked sarcastically.

"She developed some anime addiction a few years back, but put it aside. Now that we're in the city where anime became popular, she us going nuts over it." Gabriella shrugged "I don't get it."

"So is Selena." Miranda laughed.

"Like Gabriella said, it makes no sense!"

We laughed and kept walking until we were stopped by a security guard. I picked Lil up and held her tightly.

"Yes sir?" Miranda asked.

"すみません、あなたはルールに違反しています。いいえ動物がエリア内に入ることができません!"

"What?" Riley muttered.

"Um, Sir. We can't understand you!" Gabriella yelled.

"私は私と一緒に動物を撮影されます. それを手渡します." The man said stretching his arms towards Lil.

"Take her!" I yelled and handed Lil to Miranda. I punched the man in the face and shoved him over "Run, Miranda. You too, Riley."

They ran off and the man stood up.

"あなたは私にヒット!今、私はあなたを逮捕します"

"Gabriella, do that move you used on Riley last year!" I yelled.

"Okay! Ha!" Gabriella yelled and knocked the man out cold.

"Now let's catch up to the others!" I said and the two of us started running.

We didn't stop until we saw Miranda and Riley gazing at a karaoke restaurant.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"Some karaoke place." Gabriella responded.

"No. This is a karaoke competition." Miranda said in a daze.

Phoebe and Selena came up behind us and smiled brightly.

"KurtDestin, we have some news for everyone." Phoebe smiled brighter "We'll tell you after your concert. Also, win this contest. Show Japan what America represents. Every client I've ever had couldn't win this, but I think you can. Just warning you, it's hard. C'ya!"

They walked off and I walked inside, Gabriella chasing behind me.

"KurtDestin! KurtDestin! Where are you going?"