Chapter 37: Retiro Park in Madrid

(Gabriella's POV)

"So, Gabriella, who do you choose?" Niall asked.

"I choose... Aaron."

"Yes!" Aaron smiled and hugged me.

I released and Niall asked "Why, Brie? I thought we had something."

"We did, but you dated my enemy too. I can't trust you, not yet."

Aaron and I walked off holding hands like we were back in high school again.

___________________________

(Niall's POV)

Gabriella and Aaron walked off and I sighed in defeat. I turned in sadness until I saw her. She was blonde and she was beautiful.

I walked over to her and spoke "Hey. It's Lindsay, right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Are you on tour with KurtDestin too?"

"I was. Now I'm moving into an apartment in Cambridge. I'll be attending Harvard in the winter. Why?"

"Could I join you down there for a little bit? With One Direction being on hold and Harry getting his solo record deal, I could use somewhere to stay."

"Sure." She winked and we began talking.

___________________________

(KurtDestin's POV)

We stopped and stepped out of the limo.

"Everyone, grab a kayak!"

"Oh my gosh, are we going kayaking?" Gabriella smiled and hugged Aaron.

"Let's go!" Phoebe yelled and we had a good day.

___________________________

It was a little while before my concert and Phoebe called up Bailey, Hailey, Wes, Malia, Aaron, and I.

"Thanks for coming." Selena smiled.

"Now for the news. As you know, Aaron has no place to stay. We have worked something out. Hailey, you will move into Bailey's room. Aaron, you will take Hailey's old room."

"Okay." Aaron obliged.

"Just don't get mad at us when we sleep together." Malia rolled her eyes and Wes, Malia, and Aaron walked off.

"Excuse me, Phoebe, but these rooms aren't going to work." Bailey argued.

"I agree. I can't sleep if I'm beside this ugly thing."

"This thing will knock the-" Bailey began.

"Stop! You are sharing a room. Deal with it. For we have a problem, you can both fly home. Thank you." Phoebe said and I began prepping for the concert.

A/N: Hey guys! So what's next? Are you happy that Aaron is back? Do you wish she had picked Niall? What about the room situation? What'll happen now that Hailey and Bailey are sharing a room? Find out soon! Thanks!
~KurtDestin