Night Walk

I awoke on the couch, warmth filling me. I rolled over , tossing the blanket that was on top of me. I forced my eyes to open, and they opened right onto the shadowed profile of Sherlock in the chair.

"Good night Persephone."

"Call me Tuck."

"No. Persephone is a much prettier name." I just observed him, my eyes moving over his face.

"Well thanks Sherlock."

"Get dressed."

"Why?"

"Night walk. Those are always the best." He stood up really fast, setting down his violin on the chair and walking away, disappearing into the shadows of the kitchen.

I rolled off the couch, face planting onto the carpet. The carpet burned my legs.

"Come on Persephone. You can stand up." I felt strong hands grab my waist and lift me up. I was dragged a bit but all the same I felt burning in my sides. My heart raced.

"Here. Just slip these on and here's my coat." Sherlock threw me shorts and wrapped his coat around my shoulders. He smiled for a moment before wrapping up the scarf on his neck.

"I can't take..."

"Shush. It's cold. And I couldn't find your pants."

I slipped on the shorts and put the coat on. Despite of my height, he was 6 feet tall, and it touched the ground. The sleeves went below my hands and Sherlock smiled.

"Finally someone minus Watson can wear my coat." He turned, picking up papers and setting them in neat yet messy piles.

"Let's go." He turned to look at me. I felt like I was being observed, and I didn't like the feeling of that. Especially from those eyes. I followed behind him.

Down the steps, down the corridor, into the cold air outside.

As we walked, the sky clouded and it started to drizzle. I was chilled to the bone and I felt bad for taking his coat, but Sherlock never complained once.

After a few minutes of a very awkward silence, Sherlock finally looked at me out of the corner of his eyes.

"So. You're supposed to be a cold-blooded killer, who has killed the President of France, yet you're saving my life. What for?"

"There's something about you I don't want gone from this earth."

Sherlock turned to face me, stopping in the middle of his long stride. His hands went to my shoulders, and he moved his face closer to mine.

I was nervous, and quite still as he looked into my eyes. It wasn't that that bothered me, it was his closeness. I got a shiver down my spine as Sherlock's hands slid the coat off my shoulders a little bit. I then felt like someone was watching.

"Sherlock. Lets go back home."

"Why?" His voice was a little shaky.

"Let's just go." I mouthed Moriarty to him and he nodded, tucking the coat to me more and walking as fast as he could back to the flat.

~Moriarty's POV~

I watched as Sherlock and Persephone slightly jogged to and climbed inside 221B. I slammed my fist against the wooden table in front of me.

I couldn't lose her to him. Especially when that close moment came. I was so nervous, and I could see the look in his eyes...

I know now another one of Sherlock's weaknesses.