(8) Date

Well, I decided to update ever morning since it's 5:39am in my place I decided to update every 5am, since I'm just sitting down in my car doing nothing, I rather update so you guys can read anyway, on with the story!

Keys:

Y/N - Your Name

F/C - Favorite Color

F/F - Favorite Food

F/D - Favorite Drink

Here goes:

Your POV

It's 3:30pm, and I have to meet Conor in 4pm for our date.

I was about to take a shower when my phone started ringing, I answered the call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Y/N, this is Ashley, wanna go out with me and Wendell and Franklin to the shopping mall?" She asked.

"Oh, sorry Ashley, Conor and I are going somewhere" I said apologetically

"Ooh~ on a date??" She said.

I blushed.

"You can say that" I said.

"Aww. How sweet, go on, get ready for your date" She said.

"Thanks Ashley, maybe we can hangout with the three next wrrk" I said.

"Sure." She said.

"Okay, I have to go" I said.

"Sure, bye!" she said.

"Bye" I ended the call and went to the shower.

---

Minutes later, I walked out of the bathroom, wearing my f/c sundress, I curled my hair, then put on a lip gloss.

After that, I grabbed my f/c sandals or flat shoes, then looked at myself in my mirror for the last time.

I looked at the clock,

3:56pm, it read.

I grabbed my phone, and pouch, then walked out.

--

I went to the door, and saw Conor about to ring the doorbell, I opened the door, and he looked at me.

He stared at me, jaw dropped, I smiled, and said

"Hi"

"H-Hey, you look..... Beautiful" he shuttered.

"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself" I said.

He smiled, and said "Let's go"

I smiled, and followed him.

----

We arrived at a lake, with a round table on the middle, and two chairs.

"Wow" I whispered.

"Do you like it??" Conor asked.

"Yeah, it's so.......... Beautiful" I said.

"I'm glad you loved it" Conor said.

He motioned me to sit on the chair, I sat down, and he sat on the opposite

He smiled at me, and snapped his fingers.

By that, a man who seems to be a servant or a Butler, appeared with two plates.

"Your meal is served", he said.

"Thank you" I said.

He nodded, and walked away.

I looked down at the table, I saw F/F and F/D.

I smiled at Conor, and he smiled back.

We ate our food, after eating and drinking, Conor grabbed my hand, and went on top of a hill.

We watched the sunset, it was wonderful, I really enjoyed this.

---

He brought me home, as I walked to the door, I looked at him, and said "Conor, I had a great time, thank you"

He blushed, and said "I had a great time too"

I hugged him, and he hugged back.

I kissed his cheek, and bid him goodbye.

I closed the door, and I smiled widely, and whispered "I think I love Conor"

I walked inside my room, and changed my clothes.

Bonues:

Third Person's POV

As Y/N closed the door, Conor touched his cheek, and said "Y/N kissed me again, Y/N kissed me again, Y/N KISSED ME AGAIN!"

He smiled widely walking back home, as he sat on the couch, he whispered "I love you, Y/N"