CHAPTER ONE

I sat at the desk in my office and typed details from some case in the computer. Suddenly I heard the click of specific high heeled shoes. I turnd my head and saw Regina with another women entering my office. I could'nt see her face, so I stood up.

"This is my friend Sheriff Swan." Regina spoke to the woman who has red hair and drew aside so I finaly saw her face.

"You?!" She said suprised.

"Zelena?" I asked caught off guard.

"You two know each other?" Reginas eyes switched from Zelenas to mine.

"Yes we do. Emma and I know each other from Boston. Do you remember when I talked about that hot blond with a killer body? That was her."

"So you two dated?" Regina was annoyed. The way she tightened her ayebrows meant nothing good.

Zelena convulsed with laugher and gave Regina a 'Bitch please' look. "No little sister. We never dated. We fucked. A lot. It was very kinky."

Now Regina was mad as hell. She faced me. "You have nothing to say?" I shrugged my shoulders. "No. What Zelena said was true." Regina wanted to punch me. I saw it in her ayes. Zelena noticed that.

"Why are you upset Regina? Did you saw her abs? I wanted to get laid by Emma from the moment I met her."

"No. I never saw her abs." Regina spit. Zelena smirks. "But you want?"

"I hate you."

"No little sis you love me and you want to bang this hot sheriff, like I did." The older woman pointed towards me. Regina stayed silent.

"Emma take of your shirt, Regina wants to see your tummy."

"I am not doing that."

"Why so shy? It's just Regina. And did you forgot that we had a threesome once? You are not shy at all." Zelena giggled.

"A THREESOME? You fucked my sister and had a threesome with her?" The mayor was pissed.

"Yes I said that didn't I? And if you want to know she also fucked me with a strap on." Zelena and I smiled at Reginas behavior.

"God. I can't believe this." She has her face in her hands now. I wanted to tease her a little so I ask, "Do you want to see my abs now?" I tryed not to smily.

"Shut up, Emma!" Just becouse I can, I lifted my shirt and showed her my belly. She gasped.

"Oh my god. My little sister is turnd on and Emma your body is still killer as fuck." Zelena giggled.

"I am not. Watch your mouth Zelena." She looked furios again.

"Just have sex with her Em and the tension will be gone." The older woman said to me. "If Regina wants to I am not going to say no." I told Zelena and ignored Regina. Still smiling.

"Idiot!" Regina snapped.

"Is this the foreplay? Becouse that's not sexy at all but whatever floats your boat, Regina." She winked and wiggled her ayebrows. "You know what sis, I'm going to Granny's. You and Emma can stay and talk or do whatever you two want and by the way the desk look's solid." Zelena said with a wink and huged me. "It was nice seeing you again tiger." She kissed my cheek and turnd to the door. "And if you want to have hot dirty sex again. Call me." One last wink and she walked out.

Now that she was gone I gave Regina my full attention. She stared at me.

"Your sister is nice." I wanted to break the tension.

"You're kidding right?"

"No. I mean it. She is nice."

With one step she was standing befor me and grabbed me by my neck. "Stay. Away. From. Her." She whispered in my ear and bit my earlap.

"What are you doing?" My breathing accelerated.

"I'm going to claim what's mine." Now she bit my neck. I sight. Reginas hands are on my belly now caressing my abs. "God, she was right. You are fucking sexy."

I lost my mind. Roughly I grabed her by her neck and guided her lips to mine. The kiss was hot and wild. I started to roam my hands over her body staying at her rear. I squeezed her ass and lifted her up. Regina wraped her legs around my waist and groaned. It was so fucking hot.

I placed her on my desk and lifted her skirt. "Emma." She moaned. "Please take me." My hand slipped inside her panties, to her soaked core. "Fuck me, Emma."

"Your wish is my command." I pushed two fingers inside her. She moaned as I pusht in and out. Her walls starts to tighten. After a few more thrusts she came, hard. I stopped her loud groan with a deep kiss. Regina was so beautiful at the moment. In my arms, moaning and her fingersnails presst in my beck.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT WAS HOT AS HELL!" Startled we turned our heads.

At the door frame stood Zelena and Ruby. Both with open mouths. "Zelena is right, that was hot. I'm so turned on right now." The red haird woman bit her lip and looked at Ruby. "I can take care of that." Ruby smirks. " Good. Follow me." The door closed behind them.

Regina and I were alone again. We looked at each other and giggled. "You're ready for round two?" I asked and stroked her core. Regina smiled. "Yes, darling. I am ready." I gave her a kiss and pushed two fingers into her.

I hope it was okay if not just tell me, I can take it . And if it was good, you can tell me too. I would love to hear from you all. ;-)