CHAPTER TWO

In my lunch break I decided to go to Granny's. Regina left me after the fourth climax to do some mayor duty stuff.

As I opend the entrance door I saw Zelena at the counter flirting with Ruby. The bell above me jangled and the two women spun their heads to see who entered the small restaurant.

"Hello sheriff." Zelena winked.

"Hey Em, had a lot of fun with the mayor?" My best friend had a big smile on her face. I walk to them and took a seat next to the older woman. I was happy.

"Yes I had. A lot."

"You are so naughty Em."

"I'm not. You two were watching us. And who got horny at the sight? You two. Did Zelena took care of you Ruby?" The taller womans face turned red. "She did." She said and smiled.

"Who did what." We didn't noticed Regina entering the diner who stood now behind me.

I smirked, "Zelena fucked Ruby after they left us." Regina giggled.

"I know. She texted me." The mayor pulled her phone out of her case and showed me Zelenas text.

The note said:

"OMG! Ruby and I had sex! She is so skilled just as much as tiger. ;-) She is a keeper."

I laughed. Ruby starred at us. "What did it say?" She was curios. Regina gave Ruby her phone and Zelena just smiled and took a sip from her coffee.

"That's so sweet." She gave the red haired woman a peck on the lips. "But who is tiger?" She ask confused.

"This hot sheriff over there." Zelena pointed at me. I gave Ruby a small wave. Ruby's mouth popped open.

"You and Emma?" I could tell she was not mad but Regina beside me stiffened.

"Yes. We met in Boston and had some fun together." Zelena answered.

"That's so hilarious. Em and I had some fun with each other too." Ruby giggled and I bit my bottom lip.

Oops! Another secret was out!