CHAPTER FIVE

Regina's message sayed:

"It was nice today."

I smiled and typed a responds.

"Yes it was. I had a lot fun and not onely becouse of the sex. Who was amazing, by the way. ;-) "

I put my phone on the table and turnd to Mary Margaret who was watching me closely. "What? Do I have something one my face?"

She giggled, "The text was from Regina, right?" I bit my lip. "Yes it was."

MM was in aww, "Oh my god you are falling for her."

"I am. I liked her since the moment I saw her." I had my face in my hands.

"But why haven't you said anything?" She hugged me. "I tought I had no chance with her. She is gorgeous and I'm just some sheriff."

"You are so handsome Em, she likes you already just be yourselfe. Trust me." My phone rang again and Mary Margaret gave it to me. "You two are good for each other." She stood up and put our plates in the sink.

"I'm going to bed." I said, she gave me one last hug and I went to my bedroom.

I laid in my bed. "The sex was amazing. I hope we can repeat that."

I typed, "Of course. I hope Zelena is not a pain in the ass again."

After a few seconds I got, "She is always a pain in my ass. ;-) And now she is having sex with Ruby in my guestroom."

I laughed. "I'm Sorry, I feel with you. Those two are loud, right?"

Ruby and Zelena are loud during sex and when you put them together it must be realy bad.

"You are right and I can't sleep now."

"You can sleep with me. I mean sleep not sleep. ;)" I hit the send button and waited. After a few seconds I got a responds.

"Be there in ten."