CHAPTER NINE

After a quick stop to get some flowers I pulled in the parking lot. I become flustered. What if she was still angry at me?

Firmly I knocked at her office door after Mary Margaret greeted me with, "It's dangerous in there, she's mad." I just nooded.

"Come in." Her low feisty voice was such a turn on.

I steped inside and was greeted with the view of Regina's sexy leg's. Like a majesty she sat on her desk and looked at some papers in her hands.

"Sheriff Swan. What are you doing here?" She still looked at her papers. "I want to apologise. Tamsin is an asshole and I'm sorry. I got you something." Now she looked up.

"And what did you got me, Miss Swan?"

I held out my hand with the flowers. "This is for you." I stood there akkwardly but now Regina smiled lightly. "There are beautiful. Thank you." She took them and placed the flowers on her desk.

"I'm sorry Regina. I should have told you about Tamsin but I swear I have no more bad suprises for you." I looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry too. I love you Emma but I swear to god, don't be a stupid idiot again." She smirked and kissed me. "I love you too. I always have." We both smiled at each other befor I pulled her into me.