CHAPTER THREE

I didn't dare to look at Regina she was definitely mad, the way she started to speak to Ruby now was terrifying.

"You had sex with my sheriff?" Ruby nodded slightly intimidated. Zelena on the other hand restrained to laugh.

"What did you do with Miss Swan?" Oh it's Miss Swan again. That's not good at all.

"Intimate?" Ruby asked confused.

"Yes, Miss Lucas."

"We..we..did a lot..a lot of things."

"You did?" Regina had a fake grin on her face. "And what exactly?" This is not going to end well.

"You mean the..the sex positions?" Ruby was scared. Zelena showed mercy and backed Ruby out.

"Regina. Drop it! Look at this poor girl you scared her."

"Sorry Ruby." Regina said but was still tensed. Ruby took a breath and smiled again. "It's okay. You know, you have nothing to worry about. Emma has onely eyes for you. One time we had sex and when she climaxed she screamed 'Regina'." Ruby and Zelena started to laugh.

"You are realy wipped, tiger." My face turned hot. "I hate you Rubes."
Regina put her hand on my thigh and stroke my back with the other hand. She leaned into me and whispered, "It's cute." befor she kissed my cheek.

The people in the diner began to whisper with each other. I stood up and turnd around to face them. I was annoyed.

"If you want to know what's going on, yes the mayor and I are dating. Now shut up and mind your own business." I sat down again and felt everybodys eyes on me. "Can I get something to eat, Ruby?"