CHAPTER EIGHT

"YOU ARE WHAT?" Regina exploded.

Knowing that, Tamsin said. "Yes she was a lovely wife but two day's after the wedding she wanted to file the divorce."

"She was a bad wife." I joked wanting to ease the tension.

Tamsin laugh heartly. "You know me onely for four day's but you're right."

"Four day's?" Regina asked me with tightened ayebrows.

I sight, "After my last girlfriend cheated on me with some dude, that's the reason I just had one night stands in the last few years, I went to Las Vegas to let lose. Thats were I met Tamsin. Together we went to a few party's and one morning I woke up married to her. That's the hole story."

Tamsin nodded. "I still have the video from our wedding. It's so great if you want to watch it I can give it to you."

"I don't think so deputy but thanks for the offer."

"What did we miss." Ruby and Zelena walked hand in hand into the station. "What are you two doing here?" It was unbelievable why are they everywere.

"We wanted to fuck on your desk but now that we are not alone, we're coming back later." Ruby joked. "Shut up your jerk." I punched her shoulder.

"Who are you blondy." Zelena stood bevor Tamsin, looking her up and down.

"I'm the new deputy. You can call me, deputy badass." She held out her hand, Zelena shook it. "And you deputy badass can call me wicked bitch and you can call this amazing lady," she pointed to Ruby " lady hotpants."

"Okay, that's totaly fine with me. Emma can I talk to you for a second?" Tamsin asked me and smirks at Regina. She already knows that there is something going on between us.

"Sure." We went outside.

"What's up?"

"Nothing I just wanted to annoy your new toy." She giggled.

"She is not my toy." I snapt.

"Aww you like her and I tought I could have some fun with you again like in the old times."

I rolled my ayes at that, "You are always so funny Tammy."

"Don't call me that." She got mad. "I can call you whatever I want. You were my wife once." I grind.

"I'm actually married." She got shy. "What? Why didn't you told me this?"

"I forgot I'm sorry Em."

"Don't be sorry, give me a hug." I pulled her into me. Hugging her tightly. "Who is she?" "Some girl who worked in a bar." "I'm going to meet her, right?" "Yes. We are living her now, of course you are going to see her."

"Family reunion." Zelena jelled as she saw us. "This is so touching." Ruby agreed. I pulled away from Tamsin. "Where is Regina?"

"She went to her office. She said she had some town stuff to do but I think she is pissed at Tamsin for beeing your ex wife."

"You should fix this mess Em." Ruby pat my should. "I agree with lady hotpants." Tamsin smiled. "I'm going to fix this now." I jogged to my yellow bug. "Go get her tiger!" "Will do, see you guys later."