Army

‾‾‾

Jimin and I sat on one of the benches in front of his university. Jimin is sitting down just ten centimetres beside me but the atmosphere was really awkward. I clenched my green water bottle and began to shake my leg. It is one of my bad habit.

"Stop shaking", was what Jimin said without even looking at me nor my leg. What the heck? He was nice a minute ago and now he came back to the 'no words' Jimin. I stopped my leg from shaking and clicked my tongue.

"You see," he started, "I'm not interested in dating"

"W-what?" I cleared him.

"I said I'm not interested in dating girls" his voice was annoyed.

"So...are you into guys?" I whispered.

"YAH!" He shouted, bang his hand on the wood bench, and glared at me. I nodded backing away from him. Why did he tell me about that? It's not like I ask. We're quite again.

"There's that" he continued, "-and I will not get married before 15 years from now"

"Pa-pardon?" I started doubting of what my ears were hearing, "So?" I asked. He blinked hard and was about to say something.

"We-well...so you should stop hanging around me because I'm not interested in that stuff" jimin stood up, grabbed his bag and walked away. Jimin left me hanging. Huh? What stuff? Does he think I like him?

"HEY!" I yelled, "Who said that I like being around you?!" Jimin kept walking. "Just so you know I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU!" I shouted at Jimin, who won't even look back to me, and just keep going.

"Aish, this guy" I muttered and eventually left that bench. I walked down the street to go to my part time job when a phone call came. Who is this? I thought, thinking if I should pick it up or not.
I picked it up.

"....."

"Yah, at least say something" Yoongi's voice filled my ear.

"Oh, Yoongi is that you?" I answered brightly, "Why don't you call me with your phone? Whose number is this?"

"Hush- more importantly you should say 'hello' when picking up a call. This is the office phone, I left my phone somewhere"

"Ok, so why did you call me?" I arrived at downtown, the place that gets crowded every second. I can't hear Yoongi's voice that well because of the noises of the crowd. In the crowd, I felt a sudden chill on my body. I stopped but was forced to walk again because of the flow of the crowd. I got pushed to the side where there's more room and a guy catches my eyes.

"The reason is I can't pick you up today. Because of--"

The guy was around 180 cm tall. He got short curly hair and a few beard. Wearing a white shirt with black jacket and ripped dark jeans. His stare was going through my eyes as I looked at him. But that didn't stop me from walking.

"Sora?"

My eyeballs were following his presence as I passed by him. He kept staring at me. Standing out of the crowd, in front of a small store. The last second I was able to see him was that he smiled. A dark smile.

"SORA!" Yoongi shouted on the phone that startled me.

"Ye-yes? Sorry Yoongi, I'll call you back"

"Wait! But this is--" I hanged up the phone and was about to get out of the crowd until someone pulled me to the side. I stumbled and hit my head to someone's chest. It was a hard hit my head felt like flying. I looked up to the person and recognized him.