Chapter 3

" erm he's just a guy from bronte" I told the boys " what's he like?
what does he do? What's his name ?"
" guys leave zarli alone she doesn't have to tell you if she doesn't want too" maxi said. So we got on with work and I was roster on tower duty with my cousin from my mums side max Ashford. "Zarli I am sorry about earlier I was just curious about this mysterious guy, I am just trying to look out for you, you are my little cousin after all" "thanks max and I know do you really have to remind me about you being older, your only four minutes older than me" then there was a knock on the door I open the door to see about five middle aged men with cameras. They start asking questions such as " are you dating Ashton Irwin? Is it true that you his mysterious girl that he was talking about in the interview yesterday? Are any of the other band members dating anyone? Have you got any thing to say about this ?" "Right you lot leave now the police have been called and you will get arrested if your still here by the time they get here" hoppo said to the men and they soon disappeared. Hoppo turned to me " right I think we need to have a word about what just happened, come see me in my office when your shift is finished zarli"
I'm sat watching the water.
It's now the end of my shift and I head straight to hoppos office and I am nervous as hell, I wonder what hoppo is going to say, I don't know how the pap people found out about ash and me, I knocked on hoppos office door and waited to be called in then I hear " come in" from inside ....

AUTHORS NOTE
I'm sorry about not updating in sooooo long I've been working non stop and I brought a puppy but I'm back and I'll be hopefully updating more regularly than I was. If you have any feedback or questions or ideas just let me know
Zarli x