Part 1.: 3 years later

*Three years later... * *Weiss is 30-years-old, Jaune is also 30-years-old, Jeff is 12-years-old, he's now in sixth grade, Jill is 10-years-old, she's now in fifth grade, Diane is 11-years-old, she's now in fifth grade, Booker is 6-years-old, he's now in Kindergarden, and Jaune Jr. is 3-years-old, he's now in preschool* *Weiss and Jaune are in the dining room, and Weiss is sitting in a chair at the table, holding her head* Weiss: "Jaune?" Jaune: *Looks at Weiss* "Yeah?" Weiss: "My father's company just went bankrupt, which means not alot of money. So, we need to work two more jobs. I can look for my job, and you can look for a second job. You can still work a shift at the garage, but you can also work another shift at some other place. I'll go out, and look for a job, and we'll need to find a babysitter." *Later, Jaune then applies for a job at the grocery store, as Weiss also applies, and they were both later accepted, but Weiss decided to work two shifts as well, but couldn't find a second job to work another shift at* *At night, Weiss sees that a strip club is hiring* Weiss: *Sigh* *Weiss then walks into the strip club, and sees a worket* "Hello? Where do I apply for a job here?" *The man turns around, and sees Weiss* Worker: "Well, hello, there. You want to apply here, right?" Weiss: "Yes." Owner: "Well, I'm the owner, and hold on, let me see... Are you able to work a pole?" Weiss: "No. Well, I guess I'll have to look for another job... " Owner: "Actually, we train people." Weiss: "Really?" Owner: "Yes." Weiss: "So, where do I sign?" *Three months later... * *Weiss was fully trained to be a stripping pole dancer, and got the job* *The Arc family has enough money to put food on the table*