Part 4.: Addiction

*Weiss then finishes smoking her first cigarette, and then drops the cigarette, and stomps on it* *She then walks home* *At the door of the Arc house, she knocks, and Jaune answers the door, and notices she's more relieves than usual* Jaune: *Confused* "Uhh, Weiss? Are you alright?" Weiss: *Smiling* "Yes, why?" Jaune: "Well, you've never been this happy since Jaune Jr. was a newborn." Weiss: "Well, I just needed some time out, I guess." *She then heads to the living room to watch TV* *The next day... * *The Arc family then heads to the playground* *Weiss recieves a call* *Weiss answers* Weiss: "Hello?" Winter: "Weiss... I broke my leg!" Weiss: *Shocked* "Don't worry, I'll be right there!" *Hangs up* *Gets up* "Jaune, that was my sister, and she said she broke her leg!" Jaune: *Looks at Weiss, shocked* "Are you just going?" Weiss: "I want the kids to go, so their Aunt could see them." *The Arc family then heads home, and gets in their van* *Winter then contact Weiss to let her know she's in the ER* *They then head to the hospital* *In the hospital, they're in the waiting room* Weiss: "I'm here to see Winter Schnee!" Receptionist: "Are you family?" Weiss: "Yes! I am Weiss! My father runs the Schnee Dust Company!" Receptionist: "Ok, well, she's currently being x-rayed. So you can sit in one of those chairs." *Later, Weiss is then called in* Weiss: "Can my family come in?" Doctor: "Yes." *They then go into the room* Weiss: "How did you break your leg?!" Winter: *Notices Weiss* "I was sparring, and I tripped and broke my leg." Weiss: "Well, how long until your leg is healed?" Winter: "They said about two weeks." Weiss: "Ok, well, is it ok if we stay here for the night?" Winter: "Sure, but don't any of your kids have school in the morning?" Weiss: "I'll call their school and let them know the situation." Winter: "Ok." Weiss: "Well, I'm going to go somewhere right now, so I'll be back." *Weiss then leaves the hospital premises, and smokes a second cigarette* *After she finishes, she then drops the cigarette on the ground, and stomps on it, and goes back inside the hospital*