Part 8.: Glynda the babysitter

*Meanwhile, at the grocery store* *Jaune is at the cash register ringing up purchases* *Meanwhile, at the strip club* *Weiss was stripping as she's pole dancing* *Some time later, Weiss is then on her break* *Ren enters the strip club to have a good time* Ren: *Notices Weiss and approaches her* "Weiss?" Weiss: *Startled as she turns around and sees Ren, and gets nervous* "Ren?" Ren: "Does Jaune know you're pole dancing?" Weiss: "And does Nora know that you're here?" Ren: "Touché." Weiss: "Please, don't tell Jaune... I need this job to make money to put food on my family's table... " Ren: "Alright, I won't, but as long as you don't tell Nora that I'm here... Because I came here to watch women strip and pole dance." Weiss: *Raises an eyebrow* "Why? What's wrong with Nora?" Ren: "Well... She's away for the weekend... " Weiss: "Wait- What about your daughter Renora?" Ren: "Oh, well... I have Yang babysitting her." Weiss: "Oh, ok." Ren: "Well, is somebody babysitting your kids?" Weiss: "Glynda is." Ren: "Oh." Weiss: "Yep. Hey, I need to get back to work, alright?" Ren: "Ok." *Later... * *Weiss returned home, and unlocked her door and walked into her house* *The kids are asleep* *Glynda Goodwitch is sitting on the couch warching TV, and looks at Weiss* Glynda: "The kids were good. And they're all asleep." Weiss: "Alright. Thanks. Oh, and here's your money." *Smiles as she hands Glynda Goodwitch money* Glynda: *Takes the money* "Thanks." *Gets up* "Oh, and I'll be babysitting whenever you need me, ok?" Weiss: "Alright, and thanks." Glynda: "You're welcome." *Walks out the door* *Weiss then goes to bed* *Two minutes later, Jaune then walks in, and heads to bed*