Part 10.: The mourning

*One week later... * *Weiss's funeral was held* *Months later... * Diane: "Daddy, when will mommy be back?" Jaune: "When the time comes, kiddo... When the timd comes... " *There's knocking at the door* *Jaune answers the door* *It's Ruby, who is still sad from Weiss's death* Jaune: "Oh. Hey, Ruby... " Ruby: "Can I please come in?" *Eventually* *Jaune and Ruby are both talking to eachother* Jaune: "If only my crying worked the second time... " Ruby: "I'll never forget the good times me and Weiss had... I remember when me and her first met eachother. But she got used to me." Jaune: "Well, the kids are going to be growing up without a mother... " Ruby: "Yeah... I know that feel... My mother died when I was little." Jaune: "So, you know what it's like to lose somebody??" Ruby: "Yeah... " Jaune: "Ruby?" Ruby: "Yeah?" Jaune: "Are you willing to be a mother someday?" Ruby: "Yes, why?" Jaune: "Well... " Ruby: "What is it?" Jaune: "Well... How would you like to be my kids' adoptive mother so they don't have to grow up without a mother just like you did?" Ruby: *Mad* "What?! No! Your wife died, and you want to replace her?!" Jaune: *Scared* Ruby: *Laughs* "Relax, Jaune. I was only kidding... " Jaune: "Oh. Well, do you want to be their adoptive mother?" Ruby: "Nope!" Jaune: "Oh. Well, I understand... " Ruby: *Laughs* "Jaune, why are you so easy to trick? Of course I'll be their adoptive mother! Besides, I want them to have a mother to grow up with, a mother I had to grow up without." *Two months later, Jaune and Ruby married eachother* *The kids, eventually found out that their mother, Weiss, is gone forever, but still think she is on sone kind of vacation*