Part 9.: The death of Weiss

*The next day, kids are in the Pre-School, and Weiss is in the classroom standing aside* *Glynda Goodwitch is teaching about the alphabets* *Later... * *It's snack time for the kids* *Weiss Arc and Glynda Goodwitch are having a conversation* *Two weeks later... * *Weiss is walking through Vale at night by herself, walking home from the strip club, until... * ???: *Screams* "HELP!!!" *Weiss gets her sword out* Weiss: *Says to self* "I knew there was a reason I decided to bring my sword with me... " *Sees that the person crying for help is Ruby* Weiss: *Gasps as she quietly speaks* "Ruby!" *She then rushes to Ruby* *Ruby's head is then slammed onto the wall as her arms are restrained behind her back* Ruby: *Crying as she screams* "SOMEBODY, HELP ME!!!" ???: "Shut up!" *Punches Ruby in the back of her head* "Now, why did you fuck up my mission?! Why did you have to ruin my fucking mission?!" Ruby: *Crying* "Please, don't hurt me... " ???: "I'll let you go unharmed only IF you cooperate... " Ruby: *Crying* "Stealing dust is illegal!" ???: "Wanna know what's illegal?? Killing somebody for not cooperating! Now, you're going to do MY mission and steal those crystals, or I WILL kill you, bitch!" Ruby: *Crying* Weiss: "Leave my friend alone!" ???: *Looks and sees Weiss, as Ruby also looks and sees Weiss* Ruby: *Crying* "Weiss! Help me!" ???: "Well, well, well... If it isn't Weiss Schnee, the heiress of the Schnee Dust Company... Guess what? The company is now gone!" Weiss: "And guess what? My husband is an Arc family member who can wield a sword and I can use dust crystals to take you down with no problem!" Ruby: *Crying* "Weiss, please!" Weiss: "If you don't let her go, I will make you do so myself!" ???: *Shoots* Weiss: *Shocked, and looks down, and sees a bullet wound in her chest, and then collapses onto the ground* Ruby: *Crying* "WEISS, NOOO!!!" ???: *Hits Ruby* "Shut up!" *In the Morning... * *Jaune noticed Weiss has never returned home lastnight and believed she was still working when he returned home* *He calls Weiss, but she doesn't answer* *Keeps trying to call Weiss, but there's still no answer* Jaune: *Worried* *Jaune then dials 911 and files a missing person's report* Jaune: *Worried* "Hello? My wife never returned home lastnight! I tried calling her, but there was never an answer! Her name is Weiss Arc! She has white hair, a scar on her eye, and... " 911: "Wait, white hair and a scar on one of her eyes??" Jaune: *Worried* "Yes!" 911: "What a coincidence... Because the police have recovered a body like that... " Jaune: *Shocked* "Oh, God... " *Watches the news* Lavender: "And in other news, Weiss Arc, the wife of Jaune Arc and the heiress of the Schnee Dust Company has been found dead in an alley. A bullet wound was found in her chest, but a sword was found in her hand. On the otherhand, witnesses have told the police that a man wearing a black hat and red lensed glasses was hurting somebody when Weiss died." Jaune: "No... This can't be... " Booker: "Daddy, where is mommy?" Jaune: *Cries* "She's... She's not coming back for a while... " *Leaves the room and then the house* *Jaune has Glynda Goodwitch watch the kids as he goes to see Weiss one last time* *He is let into the morgue, and Weiss's body is shown* *Jaune sheds a tear* Jaune: "Goodbye, Weiss... " *Two minutes later... * Jaune: "It doesn't look like my crying will bring you back again, Weiss... I will always miss you... Forever and ever... "