chapter 7

Because of the boys having a fan meeting in the morning I was alone. They left a note with there numbers so if there was something I could contact them. The room was kinda messy so I was cleaning it.

Bts pov

Fans were standing in a line to get a autograph from there favorite members.

Rap mon:'what would kirsten be doing right know?'

Jin:'I don't know she didn't call anyone right?'

Jungkook:'nope she didn't but I'm sure if she calls she would call me'

Suga:'and why is that I'm sure she would call me'

Jimin:'really suga'

J-hope:'why would she call you suga you don't even talk to her that much'

Suga:'I don't have to talk much with her to know she likes me'

V:'really if I remember right she like rap monster ,jungkook and j-hope in that ecext order the most'

J-hope:'she really said that'

The boys nodded.

Rap mon:'I can't wait to take her out'

Jimin:'why did I lose' T_T

-

Kirsten pov

'We are back' jungkook runs in to the room ataking me. After yesterday we got really close. 'Jungkook are you carefully with her I still want to do something fun with her today' rap monster says as he comes in to.

'Ooo really what did you want to do?' I looked at him. 'I thought about to go see a movie with you'. 'Sounds like fun lets go'

-

We look at what movies there are. Some romantic and a horror. 'You like romantic right' rap monster ask. I nodded 'but i have already seen these'. 'Than its going to be horror'.

I kinda don't like horror as i get nightmares easily but i don't have a choice. We walk to our seats i have never seen seats like this. They are really big and don't have a arm rest in between them. Probably so couples can sit close together.

I look over at rap mon we lock eyes and i look away quickly. The movie starts 'don't go in there' i think but exactly say it out loud. The girl opens the door and a dead person fals out. I put my hands before my eyes. I feel a arm around me pulling me closer. 'If you are scared just hide by me i will protect you'. 'Its okay I'll be fine'Another jump scare and i hide my face in rap monsters chest. I can feel him laughing. 'Aish, don't laugh at me'. I lay the whole movie agains his chest. At every jump scare i get closer to him.

His chest feels nice and save. I lay my arm over his stomach. And look up he looks at me to and place a kiss on my forehead. I blush and turn to the movie again.

-

The room is dark. I see thing that aren't there. I hear a squeaky noise as if someone is walking. I'm so scared to look around. Then i see something move. 'W-w-ho th-th-ere' my voice cracks. Then the light turns on 'I'm sorry did i scare you'. I look at the person standing in the room its j-hope i nodded. 'Maybe it wasn't a good idea to watch a horror movie'.

He smiled at me 'are you really that scared'. I nodded again. 'I can stay with you until you fall a sleep'. 'You really do that'. He sits down next to me on the ground. 'Yes, lay down i will be here'.

I lay back down. I feel his hand stroking my cheek. I look at him 'you really don't mind' i ask again just to be sure.'no, i don't have plans tomorrow so i can stay up later'.

He plays with my hair. I look at his face. Aish he us so cute and handsome. He should belong on the list of the 7 world wonders.

I chuckle. 'Is there something on my face'. 'I'm just looking at how beautiful it is' i say before thinking about it. I feel my face becoming red so i hide under my blanket. I can hear j-hope laughing.
He pulls the blanket of my face 'your face is beautiful to' he says as he carised my cheek.

Sorry for not posting anything of such a lon time. Life got in the way but I'm back so i hope i can post more.
Fighting
Kirsten