chapter 6

I put on my shoes 'done' jungkook looks at me. 'Yes lets go'. There is standing a car for us and we get in.

-

We didn't say much to each other. We got out and jungkook put on a mask and a beanie. I looked confessed at him and he noticed it.'its so the fans won't recognize me'. 'Its kinda sad' I look at the ground. 'Why' he said as we started to walk to the mall. 'Your just a few weeks older then me but can't do the things I like to do because people know who you are'. 'Its not that bad, I got to do a lot most people can only dream of'. I smiled he is right but still.

-

'Kirsten what do you think of this' he holds up black short and a lace top. 'I like it' he gives it to me I look true the jackets and find a leather jacket with studs that goes perfect with the lace top.

I look around if I see jungkook I need underwear but don't what him to see it. I quickly grab some and pay for it. 'You got everything already' he says. 'Aish, you scared me'. 'Sorry' he giggles.

We walk outside and I noticed that a girl is following us. 'Uhhm jungkook' I whisper. 'Ne' he looks at me 'I think someone is following us' he looks around and see the girl. 'I thinking your right lets go eat somewhere maybe she will go away'. I nodded he grabbed my hand and pulled me in a ramen shop. 'Mmm it smells delicious' i say .

he looks around and walk over to one of the waiters and says something to him before he signed that I needed to follow him.

We are at the back of the shop in a special room. 'We come here often' he says. The room is beautiful and I can't stop looking. 'I see you like it' I smile and nodded. A girl comes in with two bowls and place one in front of me. 'Eat up' he says And I pick up my chopsticks. 'How is it' he looks so serious. 'Its a bit spicy but I like it' I say.

-

Jungkook walks in with all the bags of clothes I really brought a lot. I put my shoes down and walk in. Jin is in the kitchen cooking something. He looks at me 'he you guys are back, did you have a good time'. 'Yes, it was really fun'. 'Your clothes are in j-hopes room' jungkook comes back. 'Thank you' I get a glass and fill it with water and look at jin again. 'Jin, do I need to help you I can cook pretty wel al do I say so my self'. He looks around 'you can cute the carrots if you want'.

I put my hand in a claw in the carrot and started cutting it. 'Wow, you are really good at that'. I smiled 'thank you I learned it on school'. 'jungkook can you call the boys dinner is almost ready' he says as he put the carrot in.

I get plates and put them on the table. 'What did you learn that they teached you how to cook'he asked me. 'I wanted to work with children and because good food is important for a child we needed to learn that'. The others where sitting at the table already. Jin brought in the food and started eating.

Tomorrow the boys had a fan meeting so they got to bed earlier. I didn't want j-hope to sleep on the couch again because he said his back hurt al day. So I was laying on the couch and watched some tv.

-

I wake up in the middle of the night. Someone has put a blanket over me I snuggle in to it I wonder who is is.