chapter 13

J-hope pov

I walk to my working room to rest a bit with out the other guys screaming. As i get closer to the door i can hear singing. I swear it is kirsten voice. I quietly get closer so she won't stop but she sees my reflection in the window.

'Why did you stop' i say. I wanted to hear more. 'I'm sorry' she says looking at the ground. 'You can play the piano well I mostly rap but your singing was good to' i say sitting down in front of her so i can see her face. She is really cute like this.

She looks away but i follow her and make weird faces so that she begins to laugh. ' your face... you look like a horse... a j-horse' she burst out. Ouw that hurts but it is okay because she is laughing again.she is 10 times more beautiful when she smiles.'That is not nice of you to say' i say with a pretend to be sad face. 'I'm sorry but it just looked to funny' she smiled at me and i ruffel her hair. 'I'm glad you found it funny I love you smile' i say.

'Soooo this is your work place' she looks around and i nod. 'I'm sorry you probably was here for work'. Before i can say I'm not she push me down in the chair an spin me around so i'm behind the table with paper. I can't let her go so i grab her wrist and pul her in to my lap.

'don't you need to work' she says. 'Yes I do' i lie so she won't feel awkward. 'Then I will be going' she tries to stand up but i won't let her 'No you stay'. 'But I will be in the way' how could you ever be in my way. I grab her chin to let her look at me 'no you don't'. Her eyes trail down to my lips as she liks her lip.

What is she thinking about could it be she wants to kiss me.

a cheeky smile forms around my lips. 'Something the maters with my lips? What are you thinking of' i ask her

Her face turns red instantly and she looks away. 'N-n-nothing' she stutter her words. Did she really think about kissing me. 'Did you think about us kissing' i ask out of curiosity. She choke on my breath and start coughing. I strook her back. 'Yeah i was just kidding you don't have to react like this kissing me isn't a punishment you know' i laugh it of as if i didn't mean it. She quickly get up not looking at me and says 'I'm going to drink some water' and walks away.

She looked really shocked. I start to worrie that i did the wrong thing and scared her off. I lay my head om the table facing the door as jungkook walks in. 'He j-hope did you see ...' he stops 'whats wrong'. 'I think i scared kirsten away' and i start telling him the whole story.

'I didn't know you liked her that much'. 'Was what i did wrong? I just wanted to be alone with her for a moment.' Jungkook looks at me.'maybe you should check on her and just tell her everything I'm sure she will understand.' I nod.

-

I'm walking in the hallway as I'm looking for kirsten and spot v. I walk closer. 'You know you can tell me everything right.' He is hugging someone. I look again to identify who it is. He let go and I can see kirstens face. 'Kirsten I like you please go on a date with me.' My heart stopped I look at kirsten waiting for her answer. 'V ... I ..I-I' but v covers her mouth 'don't say anything. You don't have to like me right now but please give me a chance.' She noddeds slowly. Does this mean that she will go on a date with him. It hurts to watch this I want to walk away but can't. V pulls her in a hug again and gives his boxs smile 'tis is going to be so much fun.'

'Heee guys get ready we are going back to the dorm in about 20 min' I can hear rap monster scream. I quickly get behind the corner so they don't see me. 'Yeah, where ready' v shouts back. 'Lets go to the other guys' I can see them walking past me but they don't notice me. V has his arm on her shoulder. I should me the one doing that I think.