chapter 19

j-hope pov

where is the studio. practicing or new song for recording as the door opens slowly. kirstens head peeks around the corner 'are you guys buzy?'. rap monster turns around 'ooo hee kirsten what are you doing here'. 'You guys forgot your lunch so i brought it'. Kirsten walked in with the girl of yesterday behind her. 'I hope it is okay that i brought nara'.

'Are our lunches in those bags' i point at the bags in kirstens hands. She nods 'give them to me and rap mon we will bring them to the company kitchen' i say as i grab the bags out of her hand and give one to rap mon. 'We will be right back don't touch anything okay' rap mon says and we walk out of the recording studio.

Kirsten pov

I'm in the room alone with nara. She is looking at the cd on the wall. Suddenly i get the need to pee really badly. 'Nara i will be right back i need to go to the comfort room' nara smile and nod.

-

I'm looking in the mirror while i wash my hands. After I'm done i dry my hands and walk out of the comfort room. Walking back to the studio looking at the pictures of the boys on the wall. I stop at j-hope picture he looks so serious i laugh to my self. He is not serious at al.

I hear some noise out of the recording studio. 'Aaah' i hear someone scream. I quicken my past and open the door. I see nara lying on the ground with cd al over her. 'Nara!' I help her up to stand. 'What happened?are you okay? '. She nod but i can see tears forming in her eyes. I pull her to me and hug her. She has some blood on her arm 'lets clean you up okay'.

-

Rap monster pov

'He we are going to take a break want to come to' i look in the studio. Everywhere broken cd are lying on the ground but no kirsten or nara. 'KIRSTEN!!' I scream. I turn around and she is already standing behind me with nara close behind her. 'WHAT HAPPENED' i'm so mad i said they couldn't touch anything and look at this al my cd broken on the ground.

The guys come running to me after my screaming. 'What happened' j-hope ask as he rush to kirsten. 'Ask your lovely girlfriend'. 'I-it w-was a a-accident' she says

Kirsten pov

Nara is on the point to cry again. I can't let them scold her so i just pretend to be the one that did it.
'A accident ooo it is alright then' he says calmly but then scream 'HOW CAN THIS BE A ACCIDENT I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING'. out of shock i fall back on my butt. 'JUST TELL ME HOW THIS CAN BE A ACCIDENT'. He really is mad at me. my eyes starts to get watery and i didn't even do it. J-hope sees it and helps me up. 'Stop screaming at her what happened happened'. He looks at me 'are you alright' he ask as he wipe away the tears that had fallen down my face in shock. I nod and he pulled me in a tight hug. 'Lets go back okay?' He grabs my hand and pulls me with him before i can say anything.

J-hope pov

I look at nara she is smiling but as she makes eye contact with kirsten she starts to cry again. she turns back to rap mon. 'I will help to clean it up' she says and rap mon smiles at her 'thanks you really are a good girl' and pets her on her head. I got a bad feeling about her.

-
Kirsten pov

I'm alone at the dorm again. Rap mon banned me from the recording studio. It's been 3 days and he is still mad. He Don't want to talk to me. The others say it will be alright but i don't think so.

I hear soft knocks on the door. As i open it i can see nara. 'He how are you' she smiles at me. 'I'm fine thanks you' i say as i let her pas me. I asked her if she could come. I really need someone to talk to.