The Move

Autumn's POV aka You

I walk into the house with my roomies Violet, Lily, Hazel my bestie and Jess aka Aphmau my sister she enters and closes the door. We sat in a circle around Jess the day before she told us she was getting married so we are nervous what today will bring. She announces "I'm moving to Seattle with Jason and you can come and live with us" she said in a high pitched voice. "You move Seattle fiancé Jason my Irene." I fainted and landed on Hazel.

Hazel's POV

"Oh I knew this would happen she just needs water. Oh that's right when you guys aren't here this happens a lot." I replied to the blank stares. "Anyway she says yes and so do I I'm not sure about the rest of you." I said moving Autumn to the couch. When I did she started to wake up before any of us said anything she blurted out "Yes I'm sorry I'm going to Seattle" Jess didn't look upset anymore and said "Ok good."

Jess' POV

*Italics mean thoughts*
Yes I knew she would say yes she always wanted to go and I knew this was all she would talk about I just killed everyone's ears

"Ok calm down Autumn think what are you going to do first." She seems to calm down and says " Ok I'm going to pack and calm the moving van while I can still talk and am calm." We all start laughing including her as she walked up the stairs.

Violet's POV

"Oh that was too good anyway I speak for both Lily and I when I say we are going. Lily looked up from her phone and said "Ok I made a list so we don't forget anything so let's get packing" she said as she ran upstairs. I share a room with Lily while Hazel and Autumn share a room. Aphmau doesn't because her boyfriend used to come over and stay at night.

Lily's POV

I walk in and see Autumn documenting everything to the moving van so they can pick it all up. She ends the call and looks at me and tells when the moving van will be here in 2 days. She left and I began packing.

Autumn's POV

I walked back to my room and realized that Max the guy I have been talking to lives there yes I will finally get to meet him. I packed all my stuff in 2 hours along with Jess ' stuff and Hazel's stuff. No one knows about Max so I will surprise him but I don't know how yet.

Jess' POV

I still haven't told them but they will be working with Sky Media I'll tell them when we get there it's 41 hours stuck in a car with 4 other girls oh please help me Irene we are going to die.