Meeting The Moms

Autumn's POV

I let go of Max's hand and hugged my mom. She turned around and I introduced her to Max. She looked at him then me smiling she took my hand and his and put them together. She said "Smile for picture" in her cute little voice. She came up to me and told me she liked him he reminded her of my father. I told Max and he said "Thank you." She smiled and said she would be staying in my room because Hazel said I have other plans but would still hang out with my mom. I know what she meant I made sure my mom was set she starting taking a nap when we left. We went to Max's house and were surprised there too.

Max's POV

Wow my mom and her excellent timing. I ran up and hugged her. She looked at Autumn and nodded in approval then hugged her. Autumn looked happy and my mom liked her I told my mom Autumn would be staying over for a few days since she was kicked out of her room. I heard giggles behind me sure enough it was Autumn because she obviously knew what I meant. My mom toke a picture of us and went up to the guest bedroom because she had jet lag. My mom lives in Ohio while Autumn's lived in New York and was used to traveling. By this point it was almost our anniversary so we went on a walk so we didn't disturb my mom. I took her to the neighborhood park and pulled out a promise ring and slid it onto her finger without noticing she saw it and kissed me I swung her around and we just talked at the park and had fun. We went home and showered and fell asleep hugging.

Hazel's POV

I knew Autumn had no problem staying at Max's house. So Ross and I are DATING. I'm happy we went out to dinner and hung out at my place. He is staying in my room with me while Max's mom is there he thinks this should be there thing and not his. So we came home and fell asleep cuddling.

Ross' POV

I'm dating Hazel major score on my end. I made up an excuse to stay with her and spend more time together and Max's mom coming was the icing on the cake. We had fun and went to her house and fell asleep cuddling in the words of Max "Damn I'm lucky to have a girl like that"