Hawaii Prep

Autumn's POV

I'm so excited to go to Hawaii. It's a vacation with the entire offices. I think we needed a break. Max said that there were somethings planned so no gets bored. But relaxing will never get boring. Max and I have dated for 2 years now.

Hazel's POV

This is going to be great. Lily and Violet are coming but I don't really now what they plan to do. Ross and I have dated for almost 2years. We leave tomorrow I went over with Autumn to Ross' and Max's place to help them pack. Typical boys didn't know what to wear on the plane or what to pack. Oh Irene that was a funny experience.

Lily's POV

I'm going to chill with Violet and do crazy things. We were all the outgoing type even Autumn and Hazel they were always with us to do stunts. So I'm going to see if they will go snorkeling or sky diving. Or maybe other stuff.

Violet's POV

Seattle is so fun. I already know Lily wants to do something crazy. But I'll do it with her and maybe drag Jess and Jason. Just maybe.

Max's POV

I set up the vacation this time and have a few things planned for the group and Autumn. She is in for a total surprise I hope she doesn't suspect anything.

Ross' POV

Adam is taking Alesa of course and DJ Mason. Max told me what he plans to do and it's so tempting to tell Hazel but I know she doesn't do well with secrets. I can't wait Max is a romantic guy but isn't a cassonova.