Chapter 4

Then suddenly some guy pushed her and she fell right on to Britney. Britney is the meanest girl in school. All of Emma's food fell onto Britney. Britney has bleach blonde hair and blue-ish gray-ish eyes. She's also wearing 5 pounds of makeup, she always wears fancy clothes to school because her dad is the richest man in the country.

"Ugh you ruined my dress fatty!"

"At least i'm not wearing 5 pounds of makeup!"

Then Britney did a sassy hair flip turned around and walked out of the cafeteria. Emma's friends helped her pick up her food and then went to their hangout. Then they started talking about how rude Britney's squad is. Emma had to tell her friends something, she hasn't told anyone.

"Guys..... I'm moving to California...."

"Why are you moving?? You cant leave half way through the school year."

"My dad got a really good job opportunity. He's getting paid a lot more now. He couldn't resist it."

Everyone was really sad. Emma was moving in 1 week. After school Emma started packing of the things she didn't need for the next week. Like half of her clothes because she only needed clothes for one week. Emma really didn't want to move but it wasn't her decision she couldn't stop her parents from moving to California. The bad part was that Emma's parents didn't know anybody in California so they are moving their all by themselves.
Emma had to move houses schools and now countries where else is she going to have to do. At the moment she was snacking on some goldfish it was her favorite snack. Suddenly someone calls.
"I wonder who would be calling me? Hello?"
"Hey sweetie it's dad sorry my number got changed because we are moving countries so yeah. Just letting you know that you won't be able to bring your make up over the border you'll need to buy some more when we get to California."
"But dad even know how much make up costs it cost like $20 for a brush you'll have to lend me some money. Also will my phone number be changed?"
"Yes sweetie your phone number will be changed and I'll lend you hundred dollars so you can buy all your make up stuff."
"Thanks dad you're the best."
"Got to get back to work sweetie see you after work"
"Cya"
Emma hung up the phone. Emma thought she didn't need to buy new makeup, good thing her dad is lending her money. At the moment she has none. Her dog fluffy sat down beside her on the couch. She petted him. She started watching her favourite tv show Crimal Minds. After she watched 1 episode she got really hungry. She made Mac and Cheese. After she sat back down on the couch and continued to watch Crimal Minds.