Chapter 7

Authors Notes
If you don't know what POV stands for read this if you do skip ahead. POV stands for point of view. So in this chapter it's going to be Emma's POV. You might watch big brother and say oh it means Power of Veto but that's not what I mean. And now start the chapter!!

*Emma's POV*
Maybe I'll do a bake sale. Yea that's what I'll do. Whatever money I get ill donate it! That's a great idea! Now what should I sell?? Well it is a bake sale so I should sell cupcakes and cookies.

Ok recipes for cookies.... Ah here's one! Chocolate chip cookies. 1 cup of butter, 1/2 a cup of sugar, 1/2 a cup of brown sugar, 2 cups of chocolate chips, 1 teaspoon of vanilla. I should have these stuff. Let me check.... Yep I have everything. Now I just need to add everything.

Ok everything is added now to mix. Done mixing now to put them in balls and put them on the pan. Now to put them in the oven for around twenty minutes. I think I should make cupcakes too. My mom made some the other day but I couldn't of used those she still has some batter left. Here it is. Now to put them in some baking cups. And into the oven.

Oh my gosh they are taking for ever!!!

FINALLY!! Their done! They smell delicious I just need icing. Good thing I have some. Now to ice the cupcakes. All done! Now I need a container to take them to school.