Chapter 8

*Emma's POV*
Ok 2nd last day of school. That's good I guess. Oh my phones ringing I wonder who it is.
"Hello?"
"Hey it's Olivia!"
"Oh hi!"
"So do you have anything planned tonight?"
"Well no but I still have to pack. Oh by the way I'm doing a bake sale wanna help me?"
"Yea I can help. Do we get to miss class for this though?"
"Well yea. I told the principle that I'm donating the money. So he said that I could miss class and have 1 friend with me. So I chose you."
"Awe thanks. I gotta get to the bus so bye!"
"Bye."
Ok I need to gather up my cookies and cupcakes. Now to head to school.
"Mom! Can you drive me to school today?!?!"
"Yes I can!"

Great. Now I don't have too wait at the bus stop.

*At school*

Ok everything is set up. Now to wait for people to come. Ok nobody's coming. Oh no Britney's coming. :(

"Hey it's Miss Fatty. So how many cupcakes have you sold. None good cuz i gonna take these!"

"No please don't!"

"That's too bad. I'm going to make your last days here terrible!"

No! Why is she so mean to me! It's not fair! Oh great now people come. At least I have a couple of cookies left. I'll charge more for them like 2 $. Yea that's good.
"Olivia charge 2$ not 1$!"
"Got it!"
*10 minutes after selling cookies*
Yes I made 50 $! The principal will love this, but I'll keep 20 $.