Chapter 9

*Emma's POV*
Finally it's moving day. I'm pretty sure I have all my stuff. Before I move I'm going to visit all my friends. First Olivia's house.

"Hey Olivia. It's moving day."

"It's so soon. Well I hope you have a good life there and always text me."

"I will."

"Wanna come in?"

"I can't sorry. I need to visit Brian and Ashley. Then I'm moving after that."

I gave Olivia a big hug and walked away. Now to Ashley's. Good thing we all live on the same street. What a coincidence. Ok Ashley's house.

"Hey. It's moving day."

"Oh my gosh! Are you serious?"

"Yea I'm serious."

"It won't be the same without you."

"I know. I will really miss you guys. Well I gotta run so bye."

"Cya."

Ok and finally Brian's house. He's my only friend that's a guy so he probably won't be that sad. Or he might be really sad on the inside. Or he might only be a little sad. I don't know. I haven't really had a guy friend before. So I'll find out.

"Hello Brian. I'm moving today."

"Oh today..."

Brian's eyes where red.

"Brian where you crying?"

"No... Well yea maybe."

"Dude you don't need to cry. I'm sure I'll visit some day."

"The thing is I really like you. You, Olivia and Ashley where the nicest people to me."

"You still have Olivia and Ashley. In a couple of months you won't even miss me."

"Yea sure..."

"Brian don't be sad."

I hugged him. I couldn't believe he was crying. I really didn't think he'd miss me.

"Brian when you call me I'll always answer. If you need to talk to me just call. I gotta go so call me."

"Don't worry I will."

Man that was kinda crazy. Well I gotta get home. I won't even bother to talk to Britney. I'm finally home. I'm pretty sure where flying there and it will only be 3 hours. That's not very long.

Ok on the plane now to start my new life in California.

THE END