Wade Wilson / Deadpool

Wade sliced a man on a rooftop in half before doing the same to another. "How many guys are in here?" He thought, "The more, the funner." He also thought.

He then stabbed his katana into a man's head and used the other to slice a man's stomach in half.

He holstered both katanas before pulling out a knife and stabbing a man and then pulling out a pistol, firing at two other men. Suddenly, a man went to stab him with a knife.

Deadpool threw his arm up causing the knife to go into his arm, "Ow!" He stated as he ripped it out and stabbed it into the man's forehead. He pulled out his katanas again and sliced both into a man's stomach.

The screams of the men he was killing was like music to his ears. Suddenly, a man shot him in the shoulder. "Motherfucker!" He said as he stabbed the man.

He then re-holstered his swords and pulled out his pistol again. He shot about 5 of them before there was no more on the roof. 

It was just him and his target. His target, Mr. Walsh was standing on the edge of the building.

"P- Please, don't kill me! I have a family! A wife and kids!"  He begged.

"So did those girls you raped and then killed." Deadpool replied back.

"Mr Dickhead, enjoy the ride." Deadpool then said as he shot the man in the foot, causing him to trip and fall off the building.

Suddenly, Spiderman swooped in.

"Hey, deadpool. Mind telling me what this is all about?"

"Oh, you know, a contract... Mercenary stuff."

"Ah... Is that even legal?"

"Who cares?"

"Whatever. Just-" Spiderman sighed "-Just... I'll leave."

"No, wait. I'm bored! I need a curtain spider to stay."

"No way, I'm not staying here with you."

"Oh, c'mon! It'll be fun!"

"No, Deadpool!"

He sighed, "C'mon!"

Spidey rolled his eyes under the mask. "Fine."

"Yay!"

"What'll we even do up here?"

"Play around."

Deadpool walked right next to Spiderman,

"Have a little fun." Deadpool also said as he pushed Spidey playfully.

"Like what?"

"Like this!" Deadpool went to pull off Spidey's mask but the Spiderman stepped out of the way, causing Deadpool to almost trip.

"No, I am not letting you do that."

Deadpool then tackled him and pulled the mask off.

He threw it to the ground and time froze, he stared into Spiderman's adorable brown eyes with his adorable brown hair. He traced his face and felt something strange... Love.

Spiderman suddenly kicked him back. "Fuck!" He yelled out as his identity was revealed.

Deadpool stood back up still looking at him while he started to put his mask back on.

"Wait." Deadpool/Wade said.

"What?" Spiderman/Peter said.

"You're face is... It's... It's so fucking hot and adorable." Wade replied.

Peter started to feel the same love but then hid it behind anger, "What the fuck?" He then put his mask back on.

Peter jumped off the building and swung away. Deadpool frowned but had a feeling that Peter felt the same.  

"Is this love I'm feeling?" Deadpool questioned himself.