// Spiderman

Do I love that little spidey guy? No. Definitely fucking not. I need to prove it.

•••
Peter's POV:

Hmm. Day off at the daily bugle. Do I want to put bad guys behind bars or hang out with friends? Bad guys? Or friends? Hmm. I choose bad guys.

I put on my red and blue spandex before swinging out my window.

I swing for a good bit before seeing a high speed chase. Hmm, my type of thing.

I swing in, seeing two bad guys cars and one suv. Alright, How will I deal with you guys?

I swung down onto one of the cars, I knocked on the window and the guy looked over to me.

"What the fuck?!?" He yelled as he pulled out a pistol.

I pulled away from the window, sitting on the roof of the car.

He fired 4 bullets out the window, breaking it.

The two other guys in the car pulled out a pistol and a rifle.

I sighed, do these guys not know that I've defeated the green goblin and venom?!? They should've gave up. I unexpectedly swung my legs into the passenger side causing him to bash into the driver.

The impact made the driver turn the steering wheel to the left.

My spidey senses tingled and I jumped out, "Uh oh... Bad move." I said as the car bashed into the other one, flipping it over.

I then swung to the suv. No more games. No more deaths.

I bashed in through the sunroof.

I punched the passenger and kicked the backseat person.

I pulled the driver out and put him on a web, on top of a police car.

I jumped into the front seat, bashing my foot into the breaks.

I started to repeatedly punching the passenger as I kept kicking the back seat. I knocked the passenger out and finally knocked out the back seat.

I panted as I got out of the suv.

Author'sNote:

Did I say in the last chapter we'd get more of Peter and less of Spidey? Sike! Anyways, leave opinions down below. Next two chapters will be a two part chapter where they finally start to get in a relationship.