Love...? No... Maybe.

Wade sat in his apartment. What the fuck was he thinking earlier?

He didn't feel love for Peter. He felt lust. It had been awhile since Wade had ever actually loved someone. He got it mixed.

He didn't want to love Peter, he wanted to fuck him.

Or at least, that's what he thought. He hadn't known the spider-boy long enough to truly know. He'd just seen his face and talked to him a bit.

He was unsure. But damn did Peter look good.

•••

Peter swung into his apartment. He ripped off his mask, throwing it onto the bed before kicking over a box.

"Fuck! He saw my face!" Peter said in rage as he walked to his desk.

He sat down and bashed his hand into the table.

"If he tells anyone..." Peter said before sighing.

"Wait, he knows my face... Not my identity."

Peter got comfortable in the chair and slid his hand through his hair.

"What was I thinking? Staying on top of a rooftop with Deadpool? That's stupid."

Peter picked up his phone off of the table. He called a Pizza Delivery service.

"Papa Pizza Dogs, what would you like to order?"

"Hey, uh... I would like a cheese pizza."

"Okay, and is that it?"

"Yes, please."

"Alright, we'll be there right away, Sir."

Peter hung up. Did he just call him Sir? Barely anyone calls Peter that.

Peter walked over to the mini-fridge and pulled out a dr. Peper. He pulled off his suit and threw it into the closet before slipping on some boxers and resting on the bed. He turned on the T.V and switched to the news.

He took a sip as he watched.

"Breaking News, a man in a red and black suit attacks a rooftop leaving multiple dead."

Peter remembered that happening only a few hours ago.

He turned off the television and put the Dr. Pepper down before turning over to his side.

The door bell rang, waking Peter up. He walked over to the door and opened it.

•••

Peter sat on his bed, eating pizza.

Author's Note: What would you guys like to see next? Leave suggestions please. I don't know if that was good or not. I thought it was alright but the next chapter will show more of Peter being Peter in stead of spiderman. And might include some Deadpool. Idk yet.