Ch. 9

My mate did not look amused with my choice of attire. He was hot on my trail as I trudged into the gym to grab my zip up sweatshirt, my cheer bag and my ginormous squirt water bottle. I threw on my coat, not bothering to zip it up, and slid off my shoes to let my tired feet breathe. I walked sock-footed out into the lobby, and was led by a certain grumpy alpha out to his car.
He opened my door for me, like a true gentleman (ha) and slammed it shut behind me. He got in, and started the engine. He turned to me and growled, "next time, wear a goddamn shirt Peyton! I can't control my wolf when every stupid male is in their literally drooling over you!"
"Chill out, Kyle! Half those guys don't swing my way, and were probably ogling you, and the other half wouldn't date some girl they see sweaty, and tired with ratchet hair and no makeup every night," I replied laughing to myself. "They have to lift me when I forget to shave my legs, I think it's safe to say they're not interested."
He looks at me with the most serious face, and then starts laughing hysterically. Hmm guess I'm pretty funny.
When we arrive back at the house, we immediately go upstairs and start to pack. I threw my uniform, my makeup, hair products, toiletries, enough Nike pros and sports bras to survive the zombie apocalypse, and the world's attire my team got this year. I also included a pretty maxi dress and wedges to wear for our team dinner, and threw in some bras and underwear.
While I was zipping up my suitcase, I heard an "ooh la la" and I looked up, and saw Kyle inspecting my lucky bra, and my favorite one. It was from Victoria's Secret, and was a maroon colored lace cheetah material, and looked so good on. "You should bring this," he smiled wickedly at me, and tucked it in the pocket of my suitcase. He was ridiculous sometimes.
He packed the most random stuff in his suitcase, and when asked what he packed, he replied "lots of shit". Alright. Don't come crying to me when we have to find a target because you forgot underwear.

A/N: enjoy, this is just a filler, but hopefully i'll update soon!!!