Ch. 4

Peyton's POV

After my shower, I opened the door and Kyle was laying on my bed looking through a scrapbook my team, Snipers gave me before I left for Smoed. Shit! I had forgotten he was here and didn't bring clothes to the bathroom.

He looked up and smirked, "Princess, you look lovely in your satin robe," he jokes, referring to the fact I only wore a towel. I blushed and tightened my grip on the towel. Wow was this awkward.

I rummaged through my drawers, grabbing some clothing and running back to the bathroom. I put on yoga pants, and my yellow Smoed hoodie, and walked back into my room. I sat on my bed and slipped on my favorite fuzzy socks and my brown LL Bean slippers.

Kyle looked me over and bit his lip,"Princess you look beautiful," in a low, raspy voice. Of course I blushed.

"I should get packing, then I can tell my parents and we can go to your house," I replied. I searched for my suitcases, and started to take all four of my dresser drawers out, one by one and set them on the bed and wow were they heavy.

I heard a loud laugh behind me. "Peyton I can see your biceps rippling, want help? They seem heavy," Kyle said smirking.

"I think I'm all set, honey bunches," I replied sarcastically.

I proceeded to pack up the rest of my useless junk when I came to the "Nike" drawer, or as my mother would say the "Nike Store" I owned just about every pairs of nike pro spandex and matching sports bra ever sold, and a couple limited edition styles.

"Now this, I might need help with," I said laughing. Kyle quickly made his way over to my closet and quickly and efficiently emptied it into a duffle bag, and I had to sit on it to close it.

"Princess, you have too much stuff," Kyle complained as he started to drag my 7 bags out my door.

Suddenly, I heard the door unlock and the click of my mother's 5 inch pumps clacking up the stairs. Let's hope this goes well.

Kyle's POV

As I was finishing hauling Peyton's many bags into the hallway and was just about to sit on one of their fancy chairs and take a breather I saw a woman that was the spitting image of Pey. She wore tall cream colored heels, and a light yellow dress, and her blonde hair in a tight bun. Her outfit was neat and orderly, and she looked a bit too uptight for my liking.

"Peyton Olivia West, you have a guest present and you look atrocious," she said rudely, I looked to see what Peyton would do but she hardly flinched. Instead she quickly made her way to her mother and gave her a quick peck on the cheek,

"how was your day mother," Pey said stiffly, as if she were robotically supposed to say this to her mom every day.

"Peyton, I strongly suggest you go change, and maybe blow dry your hair and put on some makeup, you look like you just rolled out of bed darling," she scolded.

"Mother, I'm not wearing a country club dress and sweater set for moving, that would be silly," she replied, rolling her eyes. I smirked at this, she was definitely my little fireball.

"And why on earth would you be moving dear," she replied, rolling her eyes in a " I have such a dumb daughter why do I waste my time in her way" and I didn't like it. I decided to introduce myself.

"I'm Kyle Banks, ma'am. My dad is the Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack, and Peyton is my mate, and she's moving in with me and joining my pack," I said firmly, offering her my hand, which she reluctantly shook.

"Do whatever you want, Peyton, go embarrass someone else," she waved her hand in an uncaring fashion and went to turn away. She was not about to get away with being rude to my Peyton. I grabbed her arm, and spun her around.

"That's not way to talk to a Luna is it m'ame? We'll be leaving, come along Peyton," I replied coldly.

Peyton's POV

Wow that's a first. No one has ever stood up to that hag who still thinks she can be confused for my sister. Kyle and I made a swift exit, and when we got to the car, I gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek. i felt electricity course through my veins.

"what was that for," he replied, smiling ear to ear.

"For sticking up for me, and being my chivelrous knight confronting my mother. She means well, but thinks that her old age gives her the right say whatever the hell she pleases to anyone, well mostly me you can tell she loves Patrick, her baby boy more. She wasn't even upset i was leaving because that means i cant take the Alpha role from my baby brother," i replied, looking down. it sucked that she came to every one of Patrick's lacrosse games and hockey tournenamnts, but hadn't even came to the world championships last year when Smoed took home a first place title.

"Baby, you'll always have me," Kyle replied, and with that, I said what the hell and kissed him.

AUTHORS NOTE!

THANKS FOR READING! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, AND YES I KNOW THERE ARE ERRORS, IM TYPING ON MY PHONE(: LOVE YOU GUYS!!