Ch. 7

Media: Kyle
Peyton's POV

I woke up to a sterile white room. White walls, white bed, white curtains. It smelled clean like Clorox wipes and flowers. I looked to my right and there were multiple vases of colorful flowers and teddy bears and even some bows. I felt someone holding my hand. I looked to my left to see my gorgeous mate who looked tired from the bags under his eyes. When he noticed I was awake his eyes shot up and met mine and immediately smothered my face in soft kisses making me giggle.

"Never scare me like that again!" He growled pulling me close enough to hear his heartbeat.

When he finally let me go, I saw that someone changed me. He saw my confused face and said,"I changed you. there was no way in hell that another male even if he is a doctor was going to see what is mine." I smiled, sometimes he can be cute.

"How long?" I asked urgently.

"How long what?" Kyle replied.

"Til I can cheer again" I asked looking at the Ace bandage covering my ankle.

"It's broken but your wolf is healing it. You can cheer tomorrow" yes!! No need to worry about missing worlds practice, which is only in a week.

I moved over and patted the spot next to me, offering him to lay next to me and I fell asleep next to my mate.

I woke up in our bed. Not the white hospital bed but my real bed. I got up and winced, forgetting my broken foot. I tried to walk but ended up sitting back down, the pain was too intense. immediately Kyle was beside me.

"Why would you do that? you're going to hurt yourself," he said crossly.

"Help me pick some clothes Ky," He picked me up and brought me to my closet. He set me down on the chair and I pointed to some spandex, sports bra and a hoodie. Kyle picked me up once again bridal style and set me on the toilet in the bathroom. I got changed and leaned over to try and knock on the door and just when I thought I had reached it, I fell flat on my face. Immediately the door banged open and Kyle stood above me with a worried expression gracing his face.

"You just keep getting hurt don't you my little Mate?" his seductive voice melted my insides and made me want him. I had known him for 2 days and this mate bond was already starting to get to me!

Kyle scooped me up and brought me downstairs and sat me on the couch by Leah and her mate. She was on her phone. I reached over to slap it out of her hand but she suddenly put it in her lap and leaned down, causing me to slap her face. Hard.

Matt, her mate growled at me, and I immediately rushed to aopologize. "Sorry, Le! I meant to knock your phone away so you'd talk to me but the bitch slap just kinda happened," I cried. She looked at me for a second, then busted out into her loud, contagious, Leah laughter. Soon Matt and I had joined in and I even heard Kyle chuckling.

When Kyle brought me my ham and cheese omelette and protein shake, Leah finally spoke.

"So Peyton, did you book our flight for Orlando yet?"

"What flight?" Kyle asked, shooting me a confused glance.

"For Worlds, duh," Leah replied.

"You're not leaving me," Kyle said coldly, sending me daggers. I just continued to eat.

Oh shit this is bad.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

I'm so sorry my lovely readers! School is quickly approaching and I've been so busy with summer work and cheer and tbh I'm just lazy. I'll try to be more consistent with the updates but please comment and rate

xoxoxoxo, Lyss😘