Ch.3

Kyle's POV

I tried to relax my wolf and myself even though I had no idea what she was doing in that goddamn cheer room or whatever it was called. I looked up from my phone when I heard the door slam and a familiar little blonde ran to the bathroom. My wolf cried at the sound of her turning her insides out. I shot up and went to the door. I opened it and immediately held back her long ponytail. She finished and sat next to the toilet with her head between her knees. That just about killed me.

"Princess, do you have the stomach bug or something?" I asked uneasily. She looked up and laughed. Laughed!

" no, I just throw up when I can't take the conditioning anymore." She got up slowly and took a small Dixie cup from the dispenser on the sink and poured in some mouth wash. The bottle said, "For my Smo's: Rinse after you puke please" after she gargled she saw me looking at it. "Yeah Eddie bought it for us, we go through a bottle a week. " she said smirking.

"You puke a lot?" I asked in distaste.

"Yeah almost every practice. You feel better after and you get a break" she said.

"This isn't healthy. Maybe you shouldn't cheer if your going to get hurt and throw up all the time. I don't like it" I said seriously.

"Cupcake, you haven't seen the half of it" she said sarcastically, and strutted away.

After their practice was over, I saw her and Leah walking outside, looking sweaty and close to exhausted. I finally got a good look at my mate. She was small in every aspect. She was petite, only around 5 foot 2, and was incredibly fit and skinny. She had a toned stomach, and a really nice ass. She was perfect. As we got outside, Leah decided to jump on her back, and my mate started to stumble until she hit the pavement. I growled at this, and immediately rushed to push a laughing Leah off of her. "I'm fine," she said. "My name is Peyton West by the way," she added, tightening her ponytail and and fixing her ridiculous looking bow that read "Kiss my sass".

"I'm Kyle Banks, I want to take you up on your previous offer of lunch, how about Chipotle?" I asked. Peyton smiled, and wiped some sweat off her face.

"I'd love to," she replied, seeming excited. "I already texted my mom and told her I didn't need a ride home, would it be too much trouble to bring me home after lunch?" she asked nervously.

"Princess, it would be honor to drive you home," immediately I saw her blush. We got to my car, a Range Rover, and I opened the passenger door for her like the gentleman my mom taught me to be.

"Thank you kind sir," she replied in a mock British accent. God was she adorable. And all Mine.

"Before we get there, you're putting a shirt on, my wolf doesn't like the idea of other men ogling you. You too Leah, even though your my sister I don't want to have to beat anyone up today". Peyton laughed and opened up her backpack and took out a tee shirt and put on some sweatpants. I wasn't going to say anything but I didn't like the way others could clearly see her wonderful ass in those spandex. She pulled out a makeup bag and flipped the mirror down. She started applying powder and mascara to her already perfect face. "Stop it, your perfect" I said harshly. She blushed, which made my wolf howl in satisfaction.

"Thanks, but I'm gross after 3 hours of practice. I need this" she said seriously, and continued to put on the makeup. I reached over and yanked it out if her hands.

"You're beautiful," I said looking her right in the eyes. God I wanted to mark her then and there, I could barely control my wolf. I stopped him from taking control by telling myself and him that I needed to wait until she was ready. I already knew I loved her.

Peyton's POV

I already fell in love with him. The way he spoke, the way he treated me like a gentleman should treat his lady. I wanted him to mark me, to be his.

When we got to Chipotle, before I could get out of the car, he opened the door for me. This made me smile, and my wolf Magnolia, to howl. "Look Pey, look how well he treats us!" She cried. "I know Mag, he's perfect".

We ordered, and roughly denied my offers to pay. We sat down, and Leah ended up spotting a friend from school to sit with, so it was just me and him.

"Tell me about yourself, Princess," he said. Good god his voice was as smooth as silk.

"I'm 17, I'll be 18 in July. I live with my mom, dad and twin brother Patrick. My dad is the beta if the Dusk Pack. I've been cheerleading since I was 4, it's my passion. And I love track and field at my high school,"

"You realize that when you find your mate, you have to go live with their pack right? Because darling, you're the future Luna of the Blue Moon Pack. My father has to step down once I find my mate," he replied. This made me uneasy.

"I don't want to never see my family again," I replied.

"Of course you'll see your family, and you'll have me and Leah," this made me smile. I'd get to school with my mate and my best friend!

"Let's go tell my parents," I said.

At my house, I opened the door to find Patrick barreling towards me. He picked me up and ran to the living room, chucking me on the couch. I suddenly heard a growl through my laughter. It was Kyle.

"Kyle, he's my brother. Relax. Patrick, this is my mate Kyle, the future alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. Where are mom and dad?" I asked.

"They are at the grocery store, they should be back soon," he replied.

"Good, I have enough time to shower, c'mon Kyle," I ran up the stairs as Kyle followed me. I felt two strong arms grab my waist and turn me around. He pressed me against the wall and leaned in. My wolf was having a cow. He was going to kiss me. Just as our lips were about to touch, he spoke.

" Not so fast princess, I want our first kiss to be special," he said, his breath ragged showing signs of self restraint. I pulled away and opened the door to my room.

"Wait here," I said. Goddamit why wouldn't he kiss me?