Wait what

🌞Wait What 🌞

Bahja Pov. (always will be in Bahja Pov UNTILL I change It )

When I woke up we were in front of a Hotel of course we had to drop the boys off . I woke prince up and he got up "Ill text you later about the Waffle House "I said he nodded he looked so tired it was 5Am Walter came and got the boys our bus drivers drove us to our houses and I couldn't wait to sleep in my bed . The girls were staying with me soon as I opened my door the cool A/C quickly cooled us from the hot ATL weather I ran to my pink room and covered up Zonnique and Breaunna got in the bed and we all cuddled up and went to sleep ******

I looked over to the time it was 1:00 shit we had to cancel Waffle House I quickly got into the warm steaming shower and I put on my Khaki high waisted shorts galaxy Mb Tank top and some jewelry but (3rd Person) she was missing her favorite shoes well one of her favorite shoes HER TIMBS . Bahja Panicked but she remember last time she had gave them to her mom Bahja quickly rushed into her mother bedroom the room smelled like Jasmine an Honey Bahja smiled she loved that scent . Bahja quickly looked all over her mother room then she remembered under the bed Bahja seen a Black Box Being Nosey she had to open it she went through the box she found pictures of her as a baby with a baby that look just like her . Bahja thought the picture was just her but she found her birth certificate and another one it said Bailey Shamoni Rodriquez . Bahja looked more to realize Bailey was her twin sister her mother gave bailey up for adoption 😳she even found pictures of bailey now she has long Twist that are pink .

(sounds Familiar ) Bahja held onto the adoption agency Paper and the letter from Bailey Family she stood up looking at the papers again

Everything became black

____________________________

I didn't get a vote or comment last Chapter that's why this one is short

If I don't get a vote or comment ill put this story on hold till 2014

Serious Chiz no feedback makes me feel like my story Not good

-MisfitDexter (@DearPrinceton |Taya)

.